Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manero
Jan 30, 2006

SomeMathGuy posted:

Mary Worth's art is good now, all of Judge Parker is good now, Guy Gilchrist and Tom Batiuk remain irredeemable.

Funky Winkerbean is great if you like smug faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manero
Jan 30, 2006

I remember reading this story arc as a kid in one of the Foob collection books. I was obsessed because I never experienced summer camp.

I went back and it looks like the original publication date was around this time in July of 1988, so the strips are almost exactly lining up, datewise... just 29 years later :v:

I think this is also the arc where Michael meets, uhh.. Martha?

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Classic Nancy is great, keep posting it!

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Ein cooler Typ posted:

isn't it kind of weird that Meg goes to the gym with her mom? doesn't she have any friends? And that they comment on other women's bodies together?

Dustin

geez why are mom and Meg so judgmental

I'm about 99% sure Family Circus made this joke once.

manero
Jan 30, 2006

The thing that gets me about Aunt Fritzi in NewNancy is she's drawn as a sex bomb, but not really, because she's wearing a cross necklace.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

gently caress you, Gilchrist

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Johnny Walker posted:

Rex Morgan MD

Is that goatse??? :v:

E: Please tell me this is an edit

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Johnny Walker posted:

It's an edit, and I thought it was kind of a poor one, so I'm glad you got it. The link goes to the original.

It was subtle.. and I almost missed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Holy poo poo, lol

• Locked thread