Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
good day for a bris
Feb 4, 2006

No, I don't want to play "Conversation Parade".

Tiggum posted:

Oh, and I also forgot another obvious one, which is Mandrake the Magician via The Phantom. How did I remember that The Phantom crossed over with Mary Worth but not Mandrake the Magician?

So ALL these comic strips will end up with the dog from Pooch Cafe staring at a snow globe with Dick Tracy's Police Station in it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

good day for a bris
Feb 4, 2006

Who needs to think when your feet just go?

good day for a bris
Feb 4, 2006

Lazy no-good kids today with their flavored teas and their gizmos...

good day for a bris
Feb 4, 2006

Evil Mastermind posted:

Working Daze references [CURRENT THING].

But in "MST3K: the Return" Tom's arms are now articulated for the same limited range of movement as a Ken Doll! What is this horseshit? Are you telling me Working Daze only draws on Nerd Nostalgia for pandering without doing anything resembling meticulous research?

good day for a bris fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Apr 28, 2017

good day for a bris
Feb 4, 2006

Professor Wayne posted:

Isn't Les the guy who thought he was dating a lesbian because he refused to have a frank conversation with her? I guess showing off your oral sex skills at dinner with your uncle is one way to avoid that situation again.

Or maybe he's a poorly written, inconsistent character!

I forgot Les was the name of a character in Luann and thought we were talking about Funky Winkerbean for a moment. Now that would've been a great plot...

...till the lesbian got throat cancer from Oral Sex (thanks Michael Douglas).

good day for a bris fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jun 15, 2017

• Locked thread