Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
It's called the Great Red Spot, you hacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Selachian posted:

I'm less interested in Lester's lame and lazy game of "wacky definitions" than I am the quote on the newspaper. Do you think he even knows who Franz Fanon is? (Certainly not enough to spell his name properly, but...)
God help me for defending Mike Wifebeater, but he actually is spelling Fanon's name right. http://www.iep.utm.edu/fanon/

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

catlord posted:

Boy, I don't know why I love The Epic/Brutal Report so much but it might be one of my favourite bits from Super-Fun-Pak-Comix.
I was literally just thinking the same thing. I'm sure it would grow old in a hurry if it were every day, but as it is, it's always a treat.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

While I appreciate what I hope was the intended sentiment, Piraro, trans women aren't "men in high heels and wigs" you hack. And also trans men and nonbinary people exist but I guess they don't work for your "joke."

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Selachian posted:

Rhymes with Orange

She's right tho, when putting names inside a heart the longer name should always be on top since there's more room and it's more visually appealing.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

The end begins? :ohdear:

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

:nws: I wouldn't.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

God help me, I'm identifying with someone in Dilbert. :negative:

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Sexual assault isn't a joke, Piraro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

RandomPauI posted:

Bald-guy in Judge Parker strikes me as being like the Successful Alternate Universe Dr. Venture. A competent jackass with a love of family and probably a Tony award.
I keep hearing him in my head as sounding like the bald bad guy from the Xbox version of Splinter Cell Double Agent, but even more Cajun.

• Locked thread