Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Waffleman_ posted:

So room's not open yet, but upon further review of the Muppet video I had, I think I've changed my mind and we'll just watch good old Rudolph tonight.

if you're desperate for a Muppet christmas fix, we could also watch the Muppet Family Christmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I mean, we could. Depends on what people feel like.

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

Also Merry Crimbo.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Against all logic, reason, and good sense, I've decided to start reading the Black Clover manga to see if my opinion will improve.

I'm five chapters in, and my opinion has not improved. The pacing is hosed in the opposite direction, and I can still hear Asta's voice acting screaming in my head as I read it.

I could have decided to start reading the HunterXHunter manga instead, just so you know. "You're a fail", indeed.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Synchtube is literally unusable for me, so I'm just leaving the room to its own devices for the night.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

https://synchtu.be/r/DIrttoDirt

Once Waffles room playlist is done, I'll be replaying the Ippo movies I showed last night.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Oh you poor fools, you have no idea how goddamn terrible Black Clover anime is going to get!

But really, the truth is, the black clover manga is slightly better if only because it doesn't loving drag its rear end across the floor to make sure you can smell the Naruto copying method all the way to literally recreating Zabuza.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

fit em all up in there posted:

Once Waffles room playlist is done, I'll be replaying the Ippo movies I showed last night.

Starting in 5

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Don't forget, next week Goonami returns in stride, with Jormungand and Your Name, and week after, the normal schedule resumes with Kamen Rider Ex-Aid airing during Black Clover.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
Man I forgot how amazingly, gloriously :techno: Bebop got. Just an offhand "Hey Jet remember that thing we picked up that can read peoples memories" and that's only like the sixth weirdest thing in this episode.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

For those of you with nothing to do, I'll be showing Christmas stuff tonight around 8, in dirttube

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Polygynous posted:

Man I forgot how amazingly, gloriously :techno: Bebop got. Just an offhand "Hey Jet remember that thing we picked up that can read peoples memories" and that's only like the sixth weirdest thing in this episode.

I'm surprised nobody ever guessed Victoria in all the time ever in Heavy Metal Queen

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

fit em all up in there posted:

For those of you with nothing to do, I'll be showing Christmas stuff tonight around 8, in dirttube

Oh cool, I got off work and would like to be happy.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Crabtree posted:

Oh cool, I got off work and would like to be happy.

I’m gonna be starting up at 8:30.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Christmas time

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Happy Holidays to all

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Yeah, same.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

LAST TIME ON GOONAMI

Jormungand: Koko Hekmatyar, a young arms dealer, has recruited the former child solider Jonah to her mercenary group of bodyguards as they do deal around the world. Jonah isn't sure what to make of Koko at first (she's loco), but is slowly getting used to her.

YOUR NAME TONIGHT!

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

How many episodes did y'all watch last time? I missed it and watched the first two on my own and I want to make sure I'm caught up.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I think Waffle waffled his connection and we just crashed at Dirt Tube.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Yeah, we haven't watched anything after the first two.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

Also hi

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
your name is really loving good.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Rhonne posted:

your name is really loving good.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Come and watch Ippo season 2

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

And now I shouldn't have to worry about movies until May.

Man, when you think about it, all the Toonami marathons are kinda back loaded in the second half of the year.

E: Also, I was just doing some mental inventory on the lineup coming into the new year and Lupin will be over by the end of January, so expect an announcement real soon.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Dec 31, 2017

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Waffleman_ posted:

And now I shouldn't have to worry about movies until May.

Man, when you think about it, all the Toonami marathons are kinda back loaded in the second half of the year.

E: Also, I was just doing some mental inventory on the lineup coming into the new year and Lupin will be over by the end of January, so expect an announcement real soon.

Most federal holidays lie in the second half, so yeah. Also the next episode of Pre-Flight is a Q&A episode and they may make an announcement there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
New year, new thread

• Locked thread