Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
nothing worse than planets who can't cook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Ganon's planet is gone now.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Meet Lord Beerus, he is a cat

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

poo@pants.net

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Polygynous posted:

A glorious rear end in a top hat.

This may be the best description I've heard for Beerus yet.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

That cat is an rear end in a top hat

SATAN CITY

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Mr. Satan, Emperor of Earth

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Dangerous Person posted:

Goddammit Mr. A you own more video games

But I gotta beat it before Berseria comes out!

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
Hail Satan!

Hell on the Earth forever!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I am unduely excited for this

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
hail satan

efb, probably

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Strongly agreed Mr. Satan

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Mr. Satan and Mr. Buu, live-in roomies

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Buu is... good now?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

DYNAMITE KICK

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Also the filler characters from the Cell games are here.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

who invited Kirby?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Almost all of my Dragon Ball knowledge is through osmosis so I have no idea what the hell is going on

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

I miss Videl's tomboy design.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
ahahaha poo poo is that gohan

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Man, I knew Gohan was a dorkus majorkus, but man, he took Videl down with him, huh?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Mr. Satan and Buu were my favorite part of that saga when I was a kid. I was so sad when Buu got absorbed.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Hey Gohan remember when you killed Perfect Cell

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

who's this goober with the glasses?

e: oh my god you gotta be kidding me

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
gohan I'm like the second richest woman you know

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Meet Videl Satan, who married Gohan and is currently carrying his child.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Arist posted:

Almost all of my Dragon Ball knowledge is through osmosis so I have no idea what the hell is going on

They are literally introducing the group dynamic,its right now.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Really feeling it.

Trunks stunting on the jewelry store is great.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

CharlestheHammer posted:

Also the filler characters from the Cell games are here.

I think since they were forced to include them in Kai, they're just canon now.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Gohan became a big nerd instead of a fightman like his dad. What reddits do you think he posts on

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
trunks rules

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

CharlestheHammer posted:

They are literally introducing the group dynamic,its right now.

I actually know who all the characters are, that's not the confusing part

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
ok so latter DBZ summary

there's this rear end in a top hat, he makes this even bigger rear end in a top hat named Buu, he starts out fat and jolly like the guy we just saw, and he fucks poo poo up by turning people into candy and eating them. that's bad, and he's bad, but eventually Mr. Satan befriends him. But his evil self excises from him and through DBZ tradition progresses to a True, Final Form, which is eventually defeated.

so Fat Buu is just hungry all the time, and though he *could* turn people into candy and eat them, it's not like he's evil anymore, so he probably won't, especially as long as Mr. Satan keeps feeding him

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

JT Jag posted:

ok so latter DBZ summary

there's this rear end in a top hat, he makes this even bigger rear end in a top hat named Buu, he starts out fat and jolly like the guy we just saw, and he fucks poo poo up by turning people into candy and eating them. that's bad, and he's bad, but eventually through DBZ tradition he progresses through even stronger forms, but the fat form is excised from the final form, which has all the evil. so Fat Buu is just hungry all the time, and though he *could* turn people into candy and eat them, it's not like he's evil anymore, so he probably won't, especially as long as Mr. Satan keeps feeding him

ok, that helped

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

JT Jag posted:

ok so latter DBZ summary

there's this rear end in a top hat, he makes this even bigger rear end in a top hat named Buu, he starts out fat and jolly like the guy we just saw, and he fucks poo poo up by turning people into candy and eating them. that's bad, and he's bad, but eventually through DBZ tradition he progresses through even stronger forms, but the fat form is excised from the final form, which has all the evil. so Fat Buu is just hungry all the time, and though he *could* turn people into candy and eat them, it's not like he's evil anymore, so he probably won't, especially as long as Mr. Satan keeps feeding him

does anyone really not know this

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

JT Jag posted:

ok so latter DBZ summary

And the most important part, Mr. Satan is instrumental for defeating Kid Buu and saving the universe.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Funky Valentine posted:

And the most important part, Mr. Satan is instrumental for defeating Kid Buu and saving the universe.

well of course, he stopped kid buu just like he stopped cell

he's our greatest champion

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

does anyone really not know this

yeah what kind of idiot doesn't follow DBZ religiously

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Gohan posts in D&D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Arist posted:

I actually know who all the characters are, that's not the confusing part

None of the rest really matters

• Locked thread