Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bondster
May 6, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

Meanwhile, several decades later, Jonathan's grandson Joseph has come to New York and receives news that Speedwagon has perished, confronting his killer, the newly vampiric Dire.

Straights, not Dire :goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bondster
May 6, 2007

BLOODY STORM

edit: STREAM WHATEVER

bondster
May 6, 2007

I ALWAYS LOVE THE loving GRENADE SCARF TRICK

bondster
May 6, 2007

THE JOESTAR SECRET TECHNIQUE

bondster
May 6, 2007

Vegeta speaking hard truths here. Ain't no one want to see Yamcha.

bondster
May 6, 2007

SgtMongoose posted:

Just gonna drop link off with you guys. Hope you don't mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w

So good. Part of me wishes Turner Street ponied up the cash and ran that during the Super Bowl.

bondster
May 6, 2007

LISA LISA

bondster
May 6, 2007

BTW if you didn't catch it, like with Stroheim and Guile Rose from Street Fighter was inspired by Lisa Lisa : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvl1cp7raaY&t=45s

bondster
May 6, 2007

lol joystation from three generations ago.

bondster
May 6, 2007

man Robin really let himself go

bondster
May 6, 2007

TwoPair posted:

:ssh: I actually really liked Jojo #1 but I'm not very far into the show and from what I've seen on the internet, I know a lot of folks don't care for him.

It's because compared to the rest of the Jojo's, Jonathan pales in comparison. I mean just look at what we have now. Joseph is amazing.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Condiv posted:

it'd be cool if you guys just went straight into part 3 on toonami. i think part 2 has about a month and a half left

Didn't they say this would happen if the ratings of Part 1/2 were good?

bondster
May 6, 2007

Metal Gear Solid: 8/10

OH poo poo OLD SCHOOL 5/5

bondster
May 6, 2007

Look I'm not saying this is good or anything but look at all that budget they are saving.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Like its a neat look and everything, but man in the anime the major just effortlessly dove into the net. None of this operating table bullshit.

Remember the episode where she dives into the net while driving a car for an entire episode just to join a chat room?

bondster
May 6, 2007

I dont know man, I saw an anime with a Hiei in it before and that one was alright.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Yea this chick is bad loving news.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Ok I'll admit

that was alright.

bondster
May 6, 2007

JT Jag posted:

These doctors *have* to know what's going on right

Like, ghouls are secret but not so secret that the people who have to know don't know, from what I'm seeing

Ghouls aren't even secret, there was a news report on television saying that poo poo in the beginning was a ghoul attack.

bondster
May 6, 2007

A future where you can't burg is a future I dont want to live in.

Also man the edge is sharp in this one.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Dangerous Person posted:

I didn't watch the first half. Can I get a cliff's notes

Ghouls are cannibals and public knowledge. Doofus here got attacked by one and I guess is becoming one.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Oh so Mafia Ghoul Wars.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Well at least this seems like the kind of fun, dumb, hate watch we've been missing for a while now.

edit: Ok wait never mind this is great.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Thinking about this main characters dilemma reminds me a lot of Valvrave's character going through the same kind of poo poo.

And now I'm remembering all the loving failed potential of Valvrave.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Genocyber posted:

Oh poo poo, this is a good episode arc. Although that's true for most of the rest of the arc series.

Adjusted for more truth

bondster
May 6, 2007

Bobobo

bondster
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coT4qCncWug

bondster
May 6, 2007

So looks like instead of a live action movie, we are going to get a Cowboy Bebop live action TV series instead

I'm sure this won't suck at all.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Yes Chi-Chi, give the man who just murdered a hundred people effortlessly a stern talking to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bondster
May 6, 2007

Doesn't the movie take place at least after season 1? That would probably place them in the later teens/early twenties if they lost two years due to SAO.

• Locked thread