Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

For the first time in MONTHS, I'm home for Toonami. I can't wait to watch it with you goons again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Oh wow, they even brought the title cards over intact.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

JT Jag posted:

Why is Goku letting his kid operate a tractor

Because Goku is an irresponsible parent and always has been.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Polygynous posted:

A glorious rear end in a top hat.

This may be the best description I've heard for Beerus yet.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Arist posted:

WHAT IS THIS AUDIO COMPRESSION

Okay, so it's not just my stream. I love this damned OP and I'm so sad it's getting hosed up.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

I love how loving cocky Joseph is.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Funky Valentine posted:

Incidentally, every Jojo protagonist after Joseph does indeed use the Joestar Secret Technique at least once.

Wow, I never thought about that. I'm trying to remember if Jotaro did or not. I can't seem to remember it.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Jesus christ, it's good to have this show back. The design work, the music, the pacing, the sound design. It's just as loving perfect as ever.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Yamcha's gotta Yamcha. Good god he's a loving twerp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

drat, this OP is just one of my all time favorites. It's so good to see this on TV again.

• Locked thread