Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

livingfruitvirus posted:

Everyone except Goku is marrying into fabulous wealth.

Goku married into fabulous wealth, and then ate through it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Where did he even GET a dozen grenades

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Postal Parcel posted:

So I see that DB Super commercial again,

Has King Kai really been dead(super dead?) since Cell Saga?

Yup. He didn't get brought back by the wish to revive everyone killed by Cell. Presumably because his death was technically caused by Goku relocating the explosion.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

don't worry kid, he's just sleeping

pay no mind as I fly him off to a nice farm upstate to get some rest

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Postal Parcel posted:

Holy poo poo
"DROP OUT GOHAN! gently caress SCHOOL! MAKE THAT MONEY"

I though ChiChi was the good parent

Screw high school, become a millionaire and he can get into any college he wants

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

dungeon cousin posted:

Is this one of those "Toriyama forgot" moments again?
Yes.

JT Jag posted:

Beerus's Dessert Tragedy

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Super Saiyan starts at conception

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

StalkofWheat posted:

I like how people are freaked out by a kids hair turning blonde, but 20 years ago the tournament had a literal werewolf, dinosaur, and several demons.

The tournaments got really casualized after Satan brought them into the mainstream.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Please do not insult D-Dog by calling him a wolf.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

This is episode 10 of an adaptation of an 80-minute movie.
There are 2 episodes left before it moves on to the next plot.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

I'm pretty sure half of that was reused footage from last week, and the other half was nothing

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Maybe Piccolo was just scared he'd accidentally snap Shin in half and get in trouble for killing a god.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

bondster posted:

Yea this chick is bad loving news.

My house is in the abandoned back alley where the murders happen

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

The hell kind of a hamburger do you boil in a bag

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

They probably should have opted for the lethal poison instead of letting the weird leech guy get a turn.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Start the car, I'm about to do something stupid

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Kurapika min-maxing his skills to be undefeatable, but only against 12 specific people that he doesn't know the identities of, is what sold me on Nen.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

thank you Celtic runes

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Cmon Jack, check their pulse before you walk off with the grim reaper.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

RentACop posted:

I feel like sandwhale and me would be better just watching all the episodes at once

Maybe if they re-edited them to remove the reused footage and cut the total runtime in half

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Shin is supposed to be equal rank to Beerus in the god hierarchy, unfortunately he's a huge chump that has bad plans. "ok so the bad guys are going to beat up your son and steal his energy for a sinister purpose, but I want you to let it happen instead of stopping them now"

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

TwoPair posted:

So like, why are there so few Senzu beans? Like, every arc of DBZ they always need them and they're always like "Oh Korin doesn't have many" or Korin's like "Oh I don't have a lot..."

But the world of Dragon Ball is like, constantly in danger. They should have those things growing all day every day.

They take a long time to grow. During dragon Ball Korin had a huge stockpile of them, but near the end when Yajirobe showed up he ate them all before Korin could explain he only need to eat 1 to be fed for weeks.
Yajirobe destroyed the answer to world hunger.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Rudoku posted:

I wish Krillin kicked their asses.

I wish Chichi did

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

SPINNING SQUIRREL ATTACK

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Crabtree posted:

Wait, Jojo replaced Naruto? Are they just trying to finish it off?

They're preempting Tokyo Ghoul and finishing Jojo tonight, so they can get Attack on Titan S2 started ASAP next week.
They've also mentioned that they're hoping to get JoJo Part 3 airing after Titan ends.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

He doesn't even know the funeral is for himself, he's just being a dick

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

oops I forgot to send the wedding invites

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

never forget

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Argus Zant posted:

Mr. Satan is remarkably tolerant of that fat piece of pink poo poo considering it almost got the entire planet vaporized

Don't bully Mr. Buu

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Super is very good when it's not adapting a movie to be 10 times longer with worse animation.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Just blow yourself up so we can fight in the afterlife bro

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

"Now that we know their base is here, let's take them out."
"No, we must wait for the them to start the awakening ritual"

Why Shin, why?

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

What was any of that

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

It's about the journey, not the destination.
Because the destination is Gon's lovely deadbeat dad.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Would've been cool if you warned everyone about the move that makes Dabura a deadly foe regardless of power level, Shin.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

lol

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Funky Valentine posted:

"Bitch I trained under 100x gravity."

Plus Planet Vegeta was 10x Earth's gravity according to King Kai. So Supreme Kai freaking out that Vegeta would be at a disadvantage shows he's less informed about the things he's supposed to observe than even his underlings.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

You didn't die, excellent work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Announcer is a cool dude, and Super's greatest shortcoming is that he hasn't shown up at all during its tournament stuff.

• Locked thread