Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Justin_Brett posted:

How can this ape be a stand user, he has no style.

I disagree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

So I must have missed something

What are these dice and why is there gambling now

It's an item that manipulates the game's RNG, but has a 5% chance of killing you.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

There's a part where he briefly has access to the admin control panel for Sword Art Online, and he uses it to reprogram his recently deleted npc daughter into being an item attached his inventory. Instead of re-enabling the log out function, giving himself a GM weapon to one shot the bosses, or something.
Then she got carried over into the second game because it was built off SAO's code and let him transfer his character data.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Polygynous posted:

sao without kirito is going to somehow be even worse. somehow.

It will just be boringly stupid instead of aggravatingly stupid.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

such filthy language

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

JT Jag posted:

And you know he's rock hard right now

indeed

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

I appreciate Toonami consistently giving me a half hour break between JoJo and HxH so I can catch up with the new episode of subbed DBS

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

last time: "the boxing ring is obviously the perfect environment for long range emitter-type"
this time: "an emitter's weakness is punching them in the face"

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Your dad told me to murder you extra hard with my dodgeball

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Rhonne posted:

"Aww man, planetary genocide is way too much paper work!"

Gonna be even worse when they have to bust out the industrial vats of white-out after they use the dragon balls

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

What the hell do you mean HE broke it, Shin

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

JT Jag posted:

They're going to combine?!

They're gonna combine!

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Argus Zant posted:

you... you could just dodge the drat ball

Razor and Gon are both too prideful and dumb to do that

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Ging is the biggest piece of poo poo and I hate him.

It's great.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

a crisp refreshing Moxie posted:

Waking up Beerus to deal with a guy who’s killing everyone probably has like a 50% chance of ending up with everyone dead anyway so it’s kind of a self-defeating point.

Beerus definitely would have just destroyed earth from the start if he was awake and Shin asked him for help about Buu's orb being there.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

CharlestheHammer posted:

He specifically says he told no one to tell her.

Yeah but he'd totally believe that Polanareff messed it up.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Hunters are crazy people.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Good thing Goku is dumb enough to trick himself.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Rhonne posted:

Was it any good? I remember enjoying the first one until the terrible anime only end, then it became hilarious.
It's fine, but the pacing felt too slow to me. The arc they adapted for it is a lot of intrigue and setup with not much action til the end, and they probably shouldn't have commit an entire season to it alone. But without a third season already greenlit they couldn't very well cut the second season partway through the next arc.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Crabtree posted:

HE LEGALLY CHANGED SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME?!

Ging is the hugest rear end in a top hat

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I can’t freeze-frame. Can someone post what those cards do?

Paladin's Necklace removes illusions placed on other cards.
Blue Planet is an expensive jewel.
Strip of Beach is what it's called. But actually it was a spell card disguised as one of the cards he was allowed to take.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

But I mean

King Kai already lived in the afterlife and he seems to be doing just fine.

So really, what's the issue?

If Goku murders him again he'll be erased

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

CharlestheHammer posted:

It's not that important so cutting it was fine.

Seems pretty pointless to me to have cut the meeting from the start of the series, only to add these extra sequences of them thinking Kite's an enemy before Gon vaguely remembers him leading to introductions.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

JT Jag posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Gon's delayed recognition is straight from the manga

Nah, Kite just turns around and they both immediately recognize eachother and skip to the part that's happening right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Kerning Chameleon posted:

So the big question is, how much of this is a "plan", and how much is just Ging being a giant douchebag?

He put a lot of planning into how to be the biggest douchbag possible.

• Locked thread