Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Tarodia posted:

Oh boy a Tenten episode

A purely anime invention, since I don't think her total appearances in the manga amount to even a full chapter's worth of panels.

Being Tenten is suffering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Excellent work focusing on the only asset the creators care about in a Naruto woman there, camera.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

That seems like an absurdly unwieldy weapon. Imagine trying to use that against someone who wasn't a filler villain.

Sounds perfect for Tenten then! :downs:

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Against all logic, reason, and good sense, I've decided to start reading the Black Clover manga to see if my opinion will improve.

I'm five chapters in, and my opinion has not improved. The pacing is hosed in the opposite direction, and I can still hear Asta's voice acting screaming in my head as I read it.

I could have decided to start reading the HunterXHunter manga instead, just so you know. "You're a fail", indeed.

• Locked thread