Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

gently caress I missed the long distance girlfriend reveal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Rhonne posted:

So did Hol Horse know who she was?

I doubt it.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

TwoPair posted:

Oh hey I was so busy thinking about Goku's bullshit abilities, I forgot about this arc, wherein an old man is able to apparently give an incredible power boost to someone and then nobody ever thinks to go back and get anybody else powered up. Like, even if Yamcha or Krillin don't give a poo poo, you'd think Vegeta would be all over that, like "Hey old man if you can boost someone in a little over a day, get to scootin', I'll be here all week"

Old Kai offers later in Super, but it's too fuckin' late for it.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Waffleman_ posted:

One Piece.

I keep saying, we got off good ending where we did.

I keep saying it should've ended with the Kizaru/Kuma beat down. Now that would've been a send off.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Funky Valentine posted:

D) a Stand who's powers are really only explainable in the form of "like that Futurama episode with the Harlem Globetrotters"

It was until Dragon Ball Super copied it and made it even more ridiculous.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Funky Valentine posted:

I cannot wait to see [SHONEN TRYING TO APE ONE PIECE AND FAILING HORRIBLY]

That's Fairy Tail.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

JT Jag posted:

Buu's done way worse already

He'll get there. Give it time.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Arist posted:

"In a world where magic is everything"

who talks like this

Reinhardt from Fire Emblem Heroes when he's murdering your team.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

It's the Tetsaiga! He Inuyasha now.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Gruckles posted:

Seems pretty pointless to me to have cut the meeting from the start of the series, only to add these extra sequences of them thinking Kite's an enemy before Gon vaguely remembers him leading to introductions.

Yeah if it didn't have another adaptation that did that already. Think of it like FMA and Brotherhood.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Argus Zant posted:

why are we even trying to track this fucker down

like, it's pretty loving clear that he's a miserable motherfucker with no redeeming qualities; why can't we just write him off as a permanent blank spot and go live our lives doing more constructive things

Gon's a stubborn bastard.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Lupin is that a fat joke? Don't normally want to compare a lady to a mountain

Was waiting for that yeah but thankfully not! This show is the best without the weird government mind controlled Da Vinci clone stuff.

No it's a tit joke.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Finally a game perfect for the Switch is actually on it.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Waffleman_ posted:

I don't remember Kid Buu being particularly interesting either.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Everyone in this story is a dick.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

JT Jag posted:

This sure is like Naruto, if Naruto didn't have a ton of charming side characters that were established really early on

The only charming character until Rock Lee and Might Guy appeared was Kakashi. Shikamaru didn't become cool until the Chunin exams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Argus Zant posted:

did anybody else just see an ad for a movie about human-on-fishman romance directed by Del Toro, or did I hallucinate that

It's the Hellboy prequel no one wanted.

E; gently caress you guys.

• Locked thread