Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

sniper4625 posted:

Splitters are awful and I hope you enjoy your total lack of power income. :colbert:

Any Dems who join, message me in game for a special welcome package. (I'm Dem Chair.) Also join Discord.

Joined dems in West Virginia as Jean Valjean-Luc. Please giv item.

Vox Nihili has issued a correction as of 08:12 on Jan 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Oops, I accidentally pivoted on my starting influence and ground it into dust.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
In just under two days I hope to be a Senator in West Virginia. The Appalachian Uprising is in full swing.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Also, does this game build in hilarious polling errors? If not, why not?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

sethimothy posted:

Welp, I'm in as Dick Eshuge, and I already messed up by going Center Right, Left Wing. Really should have thought through what I was doing before going "Oh hey, a new game on SA, I'll give that a shot."

Time to find a party I can join that my views won't totally be messed up with.

Just join the Dems, they're mostly center-right IRL anyway.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
If any fellow Dem goons want to hit the attack ad button on this guy 2-3 times in the next hour, that would be great: http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=299

Would be on discord and such right now but I'm about to board a plane. When I land we will have handed coal country back to the coal miners, god willing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

If any fellow Dem goons want to hit the attack ad button on this guy 2-3 times in the next hour, that would be great: http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=299

Would be on discord and such right now but I'm about to board a plane. When I land we will have handed coal country back to the coal miners, god willing.

Update: I lost, death to the Green splitters.

• Locked thread