Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what are the raids like, i want a +4 dagger of democracy before endgame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Unhappy Meal posted:

Man, you get the weirdest emails when you step into a race. Randoms from my own party telling me to get out of the clown car. Repubs telling me not to interfere with their petty slapfight with each other.

it's interesting how rapidly this started mirroring actual politics

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

quote:

Hello everybody. As you know it's been a interesting couple days for me, but in this statement I intend to write the truth and nothing but it on my feelings toward the GOP and the game. I've found two options in order to move on the first being to leave. More on the second later. I'm considering leaving the game because it's not really fun anymore. But not the game the Discord. Rumsod made a decent game but the Discord specifically the GOP discord is (for me in specific anyway) full of ppl pranking and memeing me and an endless amount of criticisms from the Cruz regime. Yet when I leave the majority goes bye bye. The funny thing is the I left the GOP over a PRANK. Ted removed all my roles and said Treasuer is no longer a role so I got upset and left. Only to find out it was all a joke. I being the only true elected leader that was in the party naturally didn't like the fact that it was a joke. But how does not being able to take a joke effect my leadership ability. The party was plenty successful with me in office. I once gave out money for three elections without Cruz support. Only using the fundraising committee that I created. I also made the funding request channel and the AA coordinator job. Instead of giving me back the job they APPOINTED Enoch and said "we will give you your job back if you spy on John Major" so I did I gave them the info they asked for so they could get him to make peace. Now when it was almost time for them to do there end of the deal I got suspicious by some of the wording Heydrich used so I asked an ally for the truth instead of me and Enoch being co treasurers as agreed on Enoch wanted to make me his undersecretary. I did my end of the deal they DID NOT do there's. Thats the type of stuff that doesn't make the game all that fun in my option. But there was one thing I noticed while being with Major.

i feel like this experiment was a success

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah that's a whole funny story that someone needs to write up, but not me right now

ps yinlock you should join us

i'm not eligible for office

real answer: i'm total rear end at social-based games

• Locked thread