Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

can I make this my politician image?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Im extremely down for this

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

bad time for me to join. Seems fun, but looking forward to the power bug being fixed so I can gain the full experience.

The game being broken is the full experience

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

rumsod is a lovely game developer??????????

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Waiting for someone to find the design decision that would destroy the game while rumsod disappeared on another benzo trip or wherever the hell he goes was the only reason I was logging in anymore, glad to see that the 4chan exploit game is still on point.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Im definitely going to rejoin this game that will last two weeks until someone breaks the game and rumsod fucks off for two months to be a failure in other ways again

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Fat Twitter Man posted:

everyone in v1 thought all the bugs would be fixed

lol

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Heres an abridged version:

Bloc started stupid, goons made a group that destroyed some guy's nation and got off scot free because it was the result of a publicly held auction, there was a dumbass who turned out to be a communist pedophile who was outed by a RL friend, then 4chan came in and got owned repeatedly until they exploited, then rumsod fixed the exploits, then 4chan exploited some more because rumsod didn't actually fix anything, he didn't change the code at all.

It ended when sniper4625 gave some people admin powers, and those people gave a bunch of other people admin powers, then everyone spammed hitler and swastikas until the german host shuttered the entire site. It took rumsod a couple months to notice this.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

The takeaway from this is that if you ever get tired of forums user "consumed by normies", you can call him stupid in various creative or uncreative ways and he'll vanish for half a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

If you've ever seen the movie betelgeuse, "rumshit" works pretty much the same way but in reverse

• Locked thread