Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I didn't know you made this Sheng-ji, this is sweet!

Ben Ghazi is here to Make America Pay For Its Crimes http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=1199

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Is there a limit on how much power can be stored?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
also just realized i can't find the button to change your password or email address

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The discord is for everyone right? Nothing goon-exclusive

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
so what you're trying to say that the goons should take over the dnc

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

GlyphGryph posted:

Considering the drawbacks, its pretty interesting to see a Communist in the Senate. I wonder how they pulled it off.

my guess: major party until elected, then switched parties

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Is there no penalty for switching?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
constitution doesn't apply to canadians

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm here to beg for cash while i attend high-dollar fundraisers w/ wall street brokers motherfucker
http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=1199

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
first act of prez - outlaw ted cruz

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Should I go for the open senate seat or the governor's seat? Can governors do anything yet?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
NJ is dem heavy and we're about to take over all three seats. It's also pretty sweet for fundraising, although I don't know the haul people in NY/CA are getting. I'm around 65% influence and I get 30-35k each fundraiser?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

sniper4625 posted:

$250k at 100% influence in CA.

:eyepop: surely the money making machines of the party

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i've finally been hit with negative ads and i can't tell if it's coming from the other dem running for the same seat or a republican trying to soften me before jumping into the race at the last minute :tinfoil: i'm stockpiling a fuckload of cash anyway for a last minute ad blitz

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Captain Mediocre posted:

Took me a while to notice but you can see who is sponsoring ads against you by going to News -> Personal Memos in your bar at the top.

thanks for this! apparently i've never been attacked yet, but my influence is definitely going down. normal decay? what's up with that

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
What state?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

take my money, nuke georgia

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
NJ is an ultra-blue state now, with all the republicans no longer playing. we have one republican, one independent, and one green party fucker. :getin:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Paper With Lines posted:

also hello Republican nazi 12 year olds who violently refresh this thread as though they are gaining insight into what dems are doing lol.

dont doxx me

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
ahaha the fees are killing me but i'm safe in my state :shrug:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
republicans seem pretty hosed tbh, most players are democrats and after awhile dems will gain such an advantage in money and power that republicans will never win, unless there's a dem split but establishment power fucks over the splitters

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

sniper4625 posted:

Hey, if there was anyone playing who may have drifted away, Rumsod bailed out the Republicans so they're actually making a go of it again. Would love to have people back.

what did he do to help them?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
lol rip nice goatse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Oh well, rip the game then. Shouldn't have given the republicans help!

• Locked thread