Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Rumsod give us some more stuff to do in-game please before my party gets bored of dunking on Nazis.

(JK that never gets old.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

pwnyXpress posted:

I just joined in UT too. Maybe I can help with ads or something? Still reading everything. Probably I'm a filthy casual.

Me: http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=2245

Sent you some cash and an invite to our Discord. Diamond Dogs are always hiring.

Also as of this morning we have a 67-seat Senate supermajority. :toot:

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

consumed by normies posted:

dude tried to threaten me into making third parties better by saying hed get His Boys to attack ad me lol

JBZ was a pure boy who did nothing wrong, also you robbed me of my ultimate victory over him. :colbert:

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Congratulations on outpolling the Bull Moose guy in the Presidential despite having 0 campaign strength.

RIP JBZ

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Play it cool posted:

Hey, how do I decide which state to choose? And how much does choosing the political leanings matter?

If you come on Discord: https://discord.gg/47xvyxF , someone should be able to point you towards a vacancy.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

ThndrShk2k posted:

Apparently my politician is getting spammed by russian email leaks.

Not really complaining but it'd be more useful if the russians included who each email was sent to rather than just FROM and MESSAGE, maybe I could find the emails other people sent me.

(Unless it's a bug, then make it a feature and include the TO field tyvm)

Screenshot the emails?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Crazycryodude posted:

So remember when I dove in too hard and quit the game/Discords with no explanation because I burned out and went mildly crazy from pretending to be a Nazi? Fun times. Anyways, I just logged back in for the first time in a while and it looks like the Democrats have basically won the game already - any point in coming back?

We were just wondering about you - please come in from the cold. You did good, but now it's time to come home.

sniper4625 has issued a correction as of 06:59 on Jan 28, 2017

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

ThndrShk2k posted:

How'd you do that?

---

POWERLEEKS:
Writ by: Julien freis, aeg 6

Short and sweet

Hillary?

... So they can be leeked

Bronies comin for your primaries, you have 2 hours.

:smith:

HILLARY!?

:c00lbutt:

Trump?

:birddrugs:
"I don't want to murder you, but Vince that's not gonna solve racism is it?"

Beyond the continued display of rumsod's laughable code security, the only objectionable thing here is the confluence of the cool and good DD's with the not so much Bronies.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Hey, if there was anyone playing who may have drifted away, Rumsod bailed out the Republicans so they're actually making a go of it again. Would love to have people back.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Crazycryodude posted:

He set both major parties to 100% institutional strength, so suddenly everyone was at max power gain. The levels are now ticking back down towards where they should be, but the infusion of power allowed the Republicans to get back on their feet.

Yeah, that plus a few minor maluses on us combined to breath new life into our foes. Nothing we cant overcome.

give us mandatory voting rumsod

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Congratulations on your wildly successful attempt to revitalize the Nazi Party, rumsod.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

BAE OF PIGS posted:

bad time for me to join. Seems fun, but looking forward to the power bug being fixed so I can gain the full experience.

Welcome aboard, join us on Discord if you haven't already

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Lol at the above /pol/tard

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Republicans took over the Dems, so glad the dev believes theres never any reason we would need to kick people.

GAME BROKEN, DEV FLAKED AS USUALLY, DON'T PLAY

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Control Volume posted:

rumsod is a lovely game developer??????????

it always ends in tears

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

We should be mad that we didn't think of it sooner, but it's bullshit that it's possible.

The concept has been known and bandied about for a while - it's only possible if one side has a huge numbers advantage on the other, but don't worry rumsod's banner ad is totally going to save the game guys.

My only regret is that you can't redtext a mod, calling rumsod out as such is an integral part of the Goonpocalypse experience.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Are people still complaining about the 69% party fees? Noone has yet guessed the true meaning.

This game is broken, play something else

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

RandallODim posted:

It's broken because you can't set it to 420%, right

First thing I tried. Boo rudimentary error catching.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
All his games are, this might be the Final Ending.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Paper With Lines posted:

it is fun to see an entirely new generation of something awful posters go through the rumsod cycles.

Agreed. I look forward to finally opening up my heart to love again in another 3 years.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
So apparently we convinced the Chan GOP that rumsod had further broken the game, luring them into a false sense of security Chaka used to steal the presidency for 40 days? God bless.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Cheen posted:

please go into detail!

edit: my account can see everyone's emails

Are you an independent? I think that's a long standing bug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Three years is enough time to perhaps learn to love again.

Glad to see nothing changes.

I dunno rumsod is out there updating but he's so terrified of the community hes created he avoids it entirely. What a dev.

• Locked thread