Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

GlyphGryph posted:

It's more a "state" than a "party". Your views can be whatever and you can still succeed in your party, but states that are Right on social and Left on Economics are... I dunno.

That sounds like Misery! Come join fly over country with such great politicians as Ike Skeleton (Me!) and Bo Hamm I dunno who Bo is, but even though he's Republican I can't help but like'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Okay, is there a reason running television ads only costs half of the displayed cost?

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Second senate seat shenanigans sure has made some elections into dumb clowncars. Are there any drawbacks/reasons/mechanics that would mess with my plan to swoop into a race at the last possible second?

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Man, you get the weirdest emails when you step into a race. Randoms from my own party telling me to get out of the clown car. Repubs telling me not to interfere with their petty slapfight with each other.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Oh, hello there new reputation stat. Guess people are going to have to be careful with their attack ad usage now.

• Locked thread