Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
lol enjoy who is funding LF4LYFE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

Enjoy posted:

Lots of powerful people, you should pay me as well to buy me off :)

Figures that the communists in power are sellouts like their real life alternatives.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

funny that you say that, because the guy who is that character (Control Volume I think) wrote this up about a different Rumsod game.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2886637&pagenumber=427&perpage=40#post424537607

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

No. Some players in the big states are just pumping up their influence to fundraise.

But there is basically nothing mechanically to do other than run for office. I've been governor of a state for the whole game and all I do is shitpost in the discord.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

I am about to be coronated as the Dem Prez nominee tho.

gently caress you republicans who are reading and lol at your lovely chaotic primaries.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

Aramoro posted:

I know very little about US politics other than it's all hosed up and needs an injection of John Liburne into Ohio.

Many of the channels don't know anything about American politics either... other than they are sure the Jews control everything. In other words you'll be fine.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

Cheen posted:

This game already owns because a guy with a literal nazi as his username told people not to "engage" me.

that happens to me occasionally (I'm HHH with the goatse trump avi) but then I realize that these people are literal children. The guy you're owning is 18 but many of them are 13-15. One guy in the Dems thinks Qadaffi was the best leader ever. He's 15.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

Crazycryodude posted:

Well, you have to understand that the Democratic party right now is basically just a loose collection of every ideology from far left to far right that pays the occasional tribute to Sniper because parties don't have set positions yet, and diverging from the nominal ones isn't only not punished, it's actively encouraged to tailor your public policies to whatever makes the locals vote for you.

Basically, parties are less about political beliefs as much as cliques from outside the game (i.e. goons have infested the Dems, /pol/ and the ashes of the Paradox forums have taken up with the Reps)

this is basically the history of the democratic party in the 20th century anyway.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

also hello Republican nazi 12 year olds who violently refresh this thread as though they are gaining insight into what dems are doing lol.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

I wonder if JBZ reads this thread as obsessively as the 4channers.

JBZ, I heard you have a 150 iq, from you. Is that true?

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

rumsod made me President of America in bloc: the real world, where you are real countries because I am Power President.

I nuked JBZ's country nearly immediately.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The Republicans changed my name in their channel to: President Hung Herbert Humphries because "you started slinging nukes pretty soon and we respect that."

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

18 Character Limit posted:

Checking in for REALPOLITIK news

BLOC became POST with a quickness.

fwiw, I have nuked the USSR into oblivion for this and conquered Moscow. Enjoy got kicked out of leading the USSR and now NATO is 2/2 for winning RealPolitik.

Also, we also executed rumsod, who was in charge of Cuba.

:getin:

The post above this one owns.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

why would he buff indies as indies are the opposite of buffed irl?

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

ThndrShk2k posted:

Yes. I posted a few entertaining ones a while back but it's all boring as hell when there's no real action going on.

You could post the rage emails people send about getting purged/

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

lmao rumsod *probably* reset Power (and he readded the bloc game db) but in Bloc, there is no turn. IS that the case for Power too?

Rumsod, plz.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

they are working now but rumsod 1. reset the game and deleted everyone and 2. deleted the parties so now people have to band together to form their own parties.

still tho, lol.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

it is fun to see an entirely new generation of something awful posters go through the rumsod cycles.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

holy poo poo enjoy, what did you do to get that red text?

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

Maximo Roboto posted:

Someone needs to get Servant to write a Empires of EVE-type history of rumsod's various games

Control Volume, the one who posted itt, wrote a history of bloc for bloc 1 in the old griefing thread. I tried searching for about ten seconds but gave up. It also looks like I removed it from my bookmarks or something too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

Control Volume posted:

The takeaway from this is that if you ever get tired of forums user "consumed by normies", you can call him stupid in various creative or uncreative ways and he'll vanish for half a year

this is actually currently happening right now. he only responds to email from lykos -- who was a nobody in bloc 1 but is now a somebody, particularly because rumsod gave him "game mod" where he can delete people.

• Locked thread