Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Joined as Dipshit Dunderhead and signed up for the great state of Louisiana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

This game already owns because a guy with a literal nazi as his username told people not to "engage" me.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Paper With Lines posted:

that happens to me occasionally (I'm HHH with the goatse trump avi) but then I realize that these people are literal children. The guy you're owning is 18 but many of them are 13-15. One guy in the Dems thinks Qadaffi was the best leader ever. He's 15.

I've engaged many wonderful people so far but my favorite has gotta be mike.leaf

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

I'm in a real tight fight for UT governor, what's the procedure for asking for funds/attack ads?

discord

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

unban jbz

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

can you make it slightly more impossible to read?

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

goons please sign up for dems so we arn't outnumbered by RP nazis like Kikeslayer Ubermench

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Fullhouse posted:

I haven't been keeping up with the discord so what even happened there? I noticed about 100 GOP pols got purged at some point after proposing a million terrible bills, I assume for scripting or alt accounts or something

they (some gop person) were running sql injections and dropping tables and then the clock turned over and all their poo poo was hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

sniper4625 posted:

So apparently we convinced the Chan GOP that rumsod had further broken the game, luring them into a false sense of security Chaka used to steal the presidency for 40 days? God bless.

please go into detail!

edit: my account can see everyone's emails

• Locked thread