Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
so like is it possible/viable to play this as a behind-the-scenes antagonist figure who just raises money for the party, contributes to friendly campaigns, and runs attack ads without giving a single gently caress about your reputation or popular support or w/e? does never actually running for office or campaigning yourself make it impossible to effectively generate much revenue?

or is it dumb to even ask that kind of strategic question at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

GlyphGryph posted:

We literally have a working group built around this full of the best people in the org.

It was a lot more fun before AA got nerfed but its still doable just, yeah, work out of CA, NY or TX

Crazycryodude posted:

Yeah, totally. We've got entire dedicated departments for just running attack ads and such, and plenty of people who fundraise and do other shady backroom poo poo so the office holders don't have to get their hands dirty.

Word. I'm in as Sarie Antoinette, a libertine aristocrat who is definitely a California fundraiser and has absolutely no long designs on ever turning our colonial homeland of Louisiana blue

I'll prolly be in Discord later today

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Paper With Lines posted:

lmao rumsod *probably* reset Power (and he readded the bloc game db) but in Bloc, there is no turn. IS that the case for Power too?

Rumsod, plz.

power is reset but I have no clue if turns are working

ed balls: they aren't

Baku has issued a correction as of 07:50 on Mar 21, 2017

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I like that the current federal education policy is "coding classes for rumsrod".

• Locked thread