Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
160x144

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Bloody posted:

1) lomarf
2) chome

now, these are some resolutions I can get behind

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

The reason I needed a new one was the burn in on the one I had was keeping me up at night.

Kind of related but I actually saw an lcd TV the other day with burn in (it was not plasma nor was it oled). I couldn't believe it, I never saw it before. I guess burn in is technically possible on literally anything (though even on crts it is almost impossible. The image has to be running for literal years for it to happen which is why you kinda only see it on arcades (same image 24 hours a day for a decade)

I used to have a Sony lcd that would temporarily retain images if you left them up for a few hours, but it would fade over time

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Elder Postsman posted:

the screen on my iPad 2 does that too. it fades after a few minutes tho.

https://twitter.com/Shitty_Future/status/794170339978805250

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

you should collect the quarters and use them for beer

• Locked thread