Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

mishaq posted:

they both run buttery smooth at 60 Hz with beautiful retina scaling bitch

yeah osx is good at 4k. much better than windows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

320x240, unironically

after five years of searching,I found a guy who somehow had brand new 25" standard res Wells Gardner arcade monitors.like literally brand new from a warehouse from 2005. I was so happy I bought two of them . paid $700 for both shipped. a goddamm steal considering used ones with burn in are $500 local pickup only. it cost the guy $200 just to ship it to me

I'll kill myself with a non-discharged flyback transformer before I put Lcd trash in my arcade room!

all the old games look identical to their originals,even arcade games from the late 90s. long live low resolution 2017

burn those suckers in with a title screen for maximum authenticity

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

• Locked thread