Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Say, do you take your mask off when you go to the bathroom?
Hello! The TEW13 Monday Night War LP is over after some 3 years. We're moving on to a new game and a new time period. It's the night after Money in the Bank 2011. On the Raw side, CM Punk beat John Cena and ran off with the WWE Championship. On SmackDown, Daniel Bryan just won Money in the Bank. Fan expectations are at a massive high - don't disappoint them.

We're a few months away from the original brand split being dissolved, as Raw has all the stars and exposure. But there's a small change being made here: instead of being kayfabe fired because he lost to Punk, Cena goes to Smackdown. Now Smackdown gets a chance to turn things around, while Raw establishes its new top guy (whenever he comes back).

Also, by popular demand, TNA will be a playable third show, following the same rules ECW did in my old thread - a limit of 4 bookers, and brief writeups.

The LP & Rules

The concept: Teams of goons book competing wrestling shows through a game master (me) running TEW.

In the Monday Night War thread, you had full control of both the business and booking sides of things, being that everyone represented different companies. Here, the SmackDown and RAW teams will be working for the same company, so things will be slightly different for them:

- You will co-book PPVs, each team bringing one half of the show. The match with the most heat going in will get top billing on the card.
- Your main duties will be booking and talent relations. I'll be a kind of Vince McMahon, having control of hiring, firing, developmental, and other business matters. You are welcome to ask me to do certain things, but in the interest of fairness you can't be guaranteed to get your way.
- You're welcome to make any dealings you want amongst yourselves, such as talent trades. After WrestleMania there will be a big draft.

TNA will work pretty much the same as the companies in the old thread. You get to control hirings and firings, but you still have a boss who will give you owner goals to complete.

How to Join
Post, say what team you're joining, then come to Discord so you can get added to your team.

I opted for a Discord text channel instead of IRC rooms, since I figure it will be easier for people to get ahold of each other that way. There's an open general chat, and closed chats for each of the booking teams.

The Teams:
WWE RAW
Luigi Thirty
Sanguinia
IcePhoenix
GenericMartini
Abrasive Obelisk
Do not even ask
Blooming Brilliant

WWE SmackDown!
aperion
Basic Chunnel
ThePariah
DoctorGonzo
Venomous
Charlie72
sk
chirico cuvie

TNA Impact Wrestling - 4 slot limit
JunpeiHyde
Jenkem Delivery
rare Magic card l00k
(MISTEEEEEEEEEER) Jack Anderson
MazelTovCocktail

Happyman fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Apr 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

The Talent:

(Strikethrough means they are under contract, but currently inactive.)

WWE RAW
- Male Roster -
Alberto del Rio - Mr. Money in the Bank
Alex Riley
Big Show
CM Punk - WWE Champion
Curt Hawkins
David Otunga - Tag Team Champion
Dolph Ziggler - United States Champion
Drew McIntyre
Evan Bourne
Goldust
Jack Swagger
John Morrison
JTG
Kofi Kingston
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty - Tag Team Champion
The Miz
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Skip Sheffield
Tyler Reks
Zack Ryder

- Female Roster -
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Eve Torres
Gail Kim
Kelly Kelly - Divas Champion
Kharma
Melina Perez
Maryse Ouellet
Nikki Bella

- Commentary Team -
Jerry Lawler
Michael Cole

- Backstage & Other -
John Laurinaitis (Authority Figure)
Ricardo Rodriguez (Managing Alberto del Rio)
Stephanie McMahon (Authority Figure)
Triple H (Authority Figure)
Vickie Guerrero (Managing Dolph Ziggler)
Vince McMahon (Authority Figure)

WWE SmackDown!
- Male Roster -
Brodus Clay
Christian - World Heavyweight Champion
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan - Mr. Money in the Bank
Ezekiel Jackson - Intercontinental Champion
The Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Mark "Ratings" Henry
Randy Orton
The Rock
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase Jr.
Trent Baretta
Tyson Kidd
The Undertaker
Wade Barrett

- Female Roster -
AJ Lee
Alicia Fox
Kaitlyn
Layla
Natalya Neidhart
Rosa Mendes
Tamina Snuka

- Commentary Team -
Booker T
Matt Striker

- Backstage & Other -
Teddy Long (Authority Figure)
Vince McMahon (Authority Figure)

TNA Impact Wrestling
- Male Roster -
AJ Styles
Abyss
Alex Shelley
Anarquia
Austin Aries
Bobby Roode - Tag Team Champion
Brian Kendrick - X-Division Champion
Bully Ray
Chris Sabin
Crimson
D'Angelo Dinero
Devon
Douglas Williams
Eric Young - Television Champion
Gunner
Hernandez
James Storm - Tag Team Champion
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Jerry Lynn
Jesse Neal
Jessie Godderz
Kazarian
Kid Kash
Kurt Angle
Magnus
Mark Haskins
Matt Hardy
Matt Morgan
Mr. Anderson
Murphy
Okato
Robbie E
Rob Terry
Rob Van Dam
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
Shannon Moore
Sting - World Heavyweight Champion
Suicide (Christopher Daniels)
Zema Ion (has yet to debut)

- Female Roster -
Angelina Love
Jacqueline
Madison Rayne
Mickie James - Knockouts Champion
Brooke Tessmacher - Knockouts Tag Champion
ODB
Rosita
Sarita
Tara - Knockouts Tag Champion
Velvet Sky
Winter

- Commentary Team -
Mike Tenay
Taz

- Backstage & Other -
Christy Hemme (Personality)
Dixie Carter (Personality)
Eric Bischoff (Authority Figure)
Hulk Hogan (Authority Figure)
Karen Jarrett (Personality)
Ric Flair (Personality)
SoCal Val (Personality)

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Id like to help team sd. My english is okay ish so i dont think i could write long stuff.

Come to Discord, so I can add you to the team.

https://discord.gg/Qmhp4VH

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Time for dirtsheets. No pun title gimmick for this first one as it's almost all management related.

Prograps Unlimited #1, July Week 4, 2011

- WWE Signings: Kenny King, Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli, Brian Cage, and Sonjay Dutt are FCW bound. Although many are seasoned performers, they're expected to stay there for a few months, covering for the recent wave of call-ups that includes FCW Champion Seth Rollins. René Dupree and Gregory Helms have also been re-signed and are coming straight to the main roster.

- TNA Signings: Kevin Steen, El Generico, The Briscoe Brothers, Michael Elgin, Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly), Ricochet, Jack Evans, AR Fox, Misaki Ohata, Jeff Cobb, Sara Del Rey, Cheerleader Melissa, Io Shirai & Mio Shirai have signed pay-per-appearance contracts with TNA.

- Smackdown/Raw Talent Trade: WWE is starting a new initiative to revitalize their women's division - after SummerSlam, every RAW Diva will be transferred, uniting the women's roster on SmackDown. Maryse, the Bellas, and Melina will stay on RAW in non-action roles.

- Smackdown's World Champion, Christian was absent from a scheduled appearance with John Cena on a morning talk show. He got off with a slap on the wrist as it was blamed on travel issues. Randy Orton showed up very late to the last SmackDown taping with no explanation, and no significant action was taken against him either.

- Worldwide TV Ratings:
RAW: 22,540.000 viewers
SmackDown: 20,313,000 viewers
Impact: 8.370.260 viewers

Happyman fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Jan 8, 2017

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Sanguinia posted:

We're still doing internet content for bonus money, right?

Thanks for reminding me. Yes, go ahead.

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Luigi Thirty posted:

I think we should normalize these ratings by dividing them by 8.

Raw: 2.87
SD: 2.53
Impact: 1.04

That sounds about right for TV ratings?

I accept that.

Good evening marks! We bring you Prograps Unlimited Issue #2!

News:
- Kurt Angle and Rob Van Dam have both been sent to rehab by TNA for showing up on and wrestling under the influence (alcohol and pot, respectively). Expect them out for several months.

- The RAW booking team is reportedly looking for some big names to bring in for WrestleMania 28, needing something extra to match the star power of SmackDown's Cena/Rock match.

- TNA's total firings: Robbie E, Murphy, Rob Terry, Jessie Godderz, Kid Kash, Matt Morgan, Rosita, Sarita, Jerry Lynn, Jacqueline, ODB, Shannon Moore, Jesse Neal. Traci Brooks managed to hold on to her job, as her husband Kazarian objected to her firing.

- Verne Gagne has passed away at the age of 85.

- Shinsuke Nakamura has won the 21st G1 Climax. As it stands currently, the main event of Wrestle Kingdom VI will be Nakamura vs. Tanahashi.

TV Ratings:
RAW: 2.84
SmackDown: 2.54
Impact. 0.81

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Basic Chunnel posted:

iirc it's a 2012 mod that's been rolled back manually.

An October 2011 mod for TEW2010. It was really inaccurate and I've made tons of in-game edits since starting the game.

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

A spot's open in TNA.

Sorry about the delay, I locked myself into TNA's booking screen and can't retrieve ratings and post Prograps until they book Week 3.

Happyman fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Feb 6, 2017

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Good evening marks, and welcome to Prograps Unlimited #3!

News:
- The latest major drug problem to be addressed by TNA, Brian Kendrick was recently released from his contract. Reportedly he asked for his own release, refusing TNA's order to go to rehab.
- Due to a recent wave of releases, morale has tanked in the TNA locker room, with names like Rob Van Dam, AJ Styles, Al Snow, Matt Hardy and The Dudleys heavily criticizing their home promotion. AJ is especially unhappy at the flamboyant new gimmick they're having him do.
- Joey Styles has come out of retirement to take Matt Striker's spot on the SmackDown announce desk, shifting Striker into a backstage interviewer role. In response, Striker has been showing up very late to shows, unhappy in his new role.
- WWE confirms another indie acquisition in The Young Bucks, fresh off of their TNA run as Generation Me. They'll be headed to Raw after a few months in FCW.

TV Ratings:
RAW: 3.78 (+0.94)
SmackDown: 3.39 (+0.85)
Impact: 1.44 (+0.63)

(I have no explanation for these massive increases across the board.)

Happyman fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Feb 7, 2017

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Summerslam opens with the ring set up with a red carpet and a pedestal covered by a white sheet. After we are given a few moments to take it is, Vince McMahon strutted down the ramp to join it. "Last week, I told all you people that I was not interested in DAMAGED GOODS, and that I was going to debut a brand-new championship, a BIG championship that's not TAINTED by certain human GARBAGE. That old WWE championship was around since before I put WCW, and ECW, and everyone else out of business, and we're well overdue for a change! And here change sits! So, Ladies and gentlemen, I, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, am proud to present..."

A drum roll played as Vince uncovered a brand-new title belt: "...the WWE Universal Championship!"

The crowd didn't know how to respond at first, but soon after started booing loudly, with chants of "CM PUNK" and "That Looks Stupid!" filling the arena. Vince soldiered on, clearly annoyed by the chants but not wanting to address them. "And that's not all! Because I want you all to have a real champion, a champion that will fight for his prize, who will fight for YOU, the match tonight will be NO countouts, and NO disqualification! NO! HOLDS! BARRED! The man who walks out of here tonight with this title will have earned it! WIll have fought for it! Will be worth to be called THE CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE! And, more importantly, the Champion of Vince McMahon." Vince looked smugly out at the crowd as his music hit and they cut away.

---

Ride of the Valkyries hits the floor and Daniel Bryan enters the ring to await his opponent for the Money in the Bank Briefcase Open Challenge; answering the call is none other than the All-American Jack Swagger! The match begins as Swagger opens with an immediate clothesline, putting Bryan on the mat once, twice, three times, then nails him with a bridging german suplex for a quick two-count. Bryan, forced to kick early, looks weary less than two minutes into the fight.

Swagger continues his offense with alternating fists-and-slams into the mat, not giving Bryan much breathing room while forcing Bryan to kick out every so often from attempts to put him away early. Then as Bryan looks to gather some offense himself, Swagger manages to put him back on the mat, but this time puts him into an early Patriot Lock, which Bryan is forced to go to the ropes to break. Bryan changes the tempo by putting Swagger into a sleeper hold. Swagger breaks by going to his knees then putting himself on Bryan on the mat for a two-count, which Bryan kicks out of. The two of them alternate into hold-counterhold-counter-into-a-hold action in a brilliantly-executed set, showing off not only their technical accumen but their chemistry together in the ring.

But it all comes towards its close as Bryan once again changes the pace of the match with a missile-dropkick on Swagger into a corner. With no build-up, Bryan unleashes a vicious string of various kicks and punches, bouncing Swagger off the ropes into even harder kicks until Swagger gets some breathing room with a clothesline. With Bryan on the mat, Swagger goes up to the top rope for an insane move meant to be Bryan's downfall. It is not to be, as Bryan hits him with an enziguiri mid-flight, then uses his own bridging german suplex to put Jack Swagger away for the three-count.

---

"WHAT'S UP LOS ANGELES!" Daniel Bryan shouts out to the crowd. "Hey, hey, I want you all to give it up for my friend and opponent tonight, Jack Swagger. He came with his A-Game and reminded me why I do this: because when I do cash it in, I will be the best champion the WWE has ever seen! I know a lot of people have wondered when I intend to cash this in. Well, I'm going to keep going, keep putting this up for someone else to come knock me off if they think they can. But as of now, the plan is--"

Bryan is interrupted by Undashing Cody Rhodes. "Now, now, now, Daniel. There's no reason to tell them your plan," he says, smiling through his clear mask. "Because then you'll just be wasting their time. You've been playing with nobodies all this time. I know because I've tried three times to challenge you and there's always SOMEONE who jumps in front of me!"

Daniel Bryan looks somewhat confused at this. "Cody, there's no line, you don't have to ask. You just come get in the ring. That's how this works."

Cody looks even more angry as he approaches the ring. "That's crap and you know it! You call this an ~open~ challenge, but everyone knows it's a scam! What're you doing, paying these losers off? Is that it? Well, it's going to end right now!" Cody drops the mic and rushes Bryan in the arena. Daniel tosses his mic and briefcase aside to defend himself, but Cody stops short of assaulting him.

Cody then carefully, while not taking his eyes off Bryan, picks up a microphone again. "No...I won't soften you up just for someone else to pick at your carcass. I want you to myself. Anyone else who gets in the ring before me next time will look worse than I do before I'm done with them. No open challenge. Just you and me."

"Fine Cody, geesh." Bryan sighs. "No need to be so melodramatic, just show up and we'll do this. That's all I've ever said.

---

Kelly Kelly vs Natalya! The announce crew reminded us that not only was the Divas title on the line, but which brand would control of the whole Diva's division! Natalya came out first, looking as conifident as ever. She stared daggers at Kelly Kelly as she came out, still seeming to have not a care in the world as she played to the crowd. The ref held up the title to show everyone the main prize and then rang the bell. The two Diva's locked up and Natalya almost immediately powered Kelly into the corner. The ref broke them up and as Natty backed away she rocked Kelly right across the face with a slap that could probably be heard in the nosebleeds. They locked up again and Natalya threw Kelly to the ground, taking a moment afterwards to taunt her opponent.

Visibly angry by this point, Kelly got up and faked the lockup, ducking under Natalya and trying to get some momentum by going off the ropes, but she came back right into a discus clothesline by Natalya! K2 looked like she was out in the middle of the ring, but instead of going for the pin, Natalya quickly grabbed her legs and put her in the sharpshooter! Kelly regained her senses really quickly, screaming in pain in the middle of the ring, and with nowhere to go she was forced to tap! Natalya is the new Diva's champion in a dominate victory, and the Divas are now exclusive to Smackdown!

---

Backstage, Christian is seen warming up for his match against Randy Orton. He glances at the camera, but says nothing, going back to his warm-up. The vignette that plays shows heavily edited footage of Christian's matches against Orton to date, including Christian hoisting the World Heavyweight Championship above his head, the triumphant champion. It omits the lawyers' influence in events up to and including him goading Orton into losing the belt under dubious circumstances and instead shows Christian to be the fighting champion he never was. It is as if Christian, in his own mind, is still the good man and true champion, even if reality seems to have a liberal slant and significant biases against him.

---

Up next, Ezekiel Jackson and Wade Barrett square off for the Intercontinental Championship.

The opening is dominated by Jackson with his signature ground-and-pound campaign, but is disrupted when Barrett manages to throw the champion outside the ring Barrett joins him, and the two trade blows outside the ring until Barrett manages to throw Jackson into the steel steps. Smartly, he puts the champion back in the ring before the 10-count. Jackson, obviously weakened, still puts up a decent fight against his opponent, and even sets up the Torture Rack, but can't keep Barrett on his shoulders. Barrett bounces Jackson off the ropes, lifts him up and ends the match with the Wasteland. 1....2....3. There is a new Intercontinental Champion this day.

---

Scott Stanford sets up an interview: "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time: Dolph Ziggler." Dolph was focused and intense. "Dolph, you're facing Justin Gabriel with the United States Championship at stake. Before you go into your match, do you have any final thoughts?"

Dolph dismissed the question. "There's only one thought going through my mind, and that's to win. This isn't the first title I've won and it won't be the last. I'll just do what I always do: steal the show. Justin Gabriel's just another flashy high flier I'm going to bring down to the ground, and when I'm through with him, he'll be flying coach." Ziggler walked off and they cut to the ring.

---

Justin Gabriel vs Dolph Ziggler (w/ Vikki Guerrero) for the United States Championship! A look of determination is on Ziggler's face, and his eyes stay locked on Gabriel the whole way to the ring. After the presentation of the belt, the match started off with Ziggler going for Gabriel’s legs, attempting to keep the daredevil down. He used his amateur wrestling to keep Gabriel on the defensive and suddenly went for a quick pin! 1..no! Gabriel wasn’t going down that easily!

While Ziggler was arguing with the ref, Gabriel got to his feet, and took advantage of the momentary distraction to start mounting a comeback! The two went back and forth, but Gabriel kept getting the upper hand with his agility. He finished a combination of kicks by kicking Ziggler hard in the chest, knocking him to the corner of the ring. Without giving Ziggler a moment to recover, he ran at him and hit him with a crossbody in the corner, landing on the apron. Ziggler stumbled out of the corner, and turned right into a springboard crossbody! Gabriel held it for a pin, but Ziggler kicked out at 2.

Ziggler had no idea where he was at, and, with Vickie at ringside screaming for him to get up, Gabriel rolled out on the apron, jumped onto the ropes… and slipped off, faceplanting in the middle of the ring. A rumble of laughter shook the arena, as the ref checked on Gabriel. Gabriel stood up, waving the ref off, and, laughing just as hard as the audience, he walked back outside, and jumped onto the third rope, sprang off, and hit Ziggler with a springboard senton! 1...2.. NO! Missing the first attempt must’ve given Ziggler the time he needed to recover!

Gabriel dragged Ziggler to his feet and sent him to the ground with a Russian Leg Sweep, positioning him near the corner. Everyone knew what was coming as Gabriel climbed the ropes to the top turnbuckle, but Ziggler staggered to his feet and fell into the ropes, knocking Gabriel off his perch and to the mat. Ziggler got up and kicked the staggering Gabriel in the chest, knocking him to the mat. Before Gabriel could recover, Ziggler hit him with an elbow drop to around the same area that he kicked him. And another. And another. After 10 elbow drops, he grabbed Gabriel and lifted him to his feet. Before Gabriel could even process the fact that he was on his feet, Ziggler hit him with a Zig Zag! 1...2...3! Dolph Ziggler retains the US Championship!

---

David Otunga and Michael McGillicuty came out for the tag title match. Santino came out next, alone but full of fire as he powerwalked toward the ring. McGillicuty grabbed a mic and stopped Santino is his tracks. "Hold on a second, Santito. We know you're short a partner, but we're nice guys. We're going to let you turn around and head back up the ramp, because if you get in this ring, the chains are coming off and you'll be on ice, just like that Long Island Loser you call a partner."

Santino yelled at them that he didn't care and that he could take out the both of them and started making his way to the ring again, but Otunga cut him off this time. "Woah woah, slow down Santino. Look, if you don't have a partner, then there's no match." Otunga held up some documents. "It says right here, rule 27 section 3, a tag title match must be between at least two TEAMS of competitors. And the legal definition of 'team,' according to the Meriam-Webster Dictionary, is TWO or more..."

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH RADIOOOOOO! Ryder heroicly limps out from the back, his knee heavily taped and in a brace! "I knew you weasels would try to get out of this! Well I don't care what anyone says, bro! I've worked hard to get my foot in the door, I'm not letting this title shot go without a fight! WOO, WOO, WOO, YOU KNOW IT!" Ryder and Santino hit the ring together and the ref rings the bell!

---

Otunga and McGillicuty vs Santino and Ryder for the WWE Tag Team Championship! Ryder seems hot to get in the fight, but Santino insists on taking the first round against Otunga. The Lawman takes Santino lightly, putting on a smug smirk and shoving him to the mat. He turns to taunt the crowd... and gets pulled into a schoolboy! 1! 2! KICKOUT! Santino overwhelms Otunga with those surprising amateur skills, but when he applies a rear naked choke Otunga's size and power advantage allowes him to power to his feet and snapmare the Italian into a headlock. He doesn't keep his victim there long, bodying Santino around the ring with head blows before forcing him into the Heel Corner. He exchanges rapid tags with McGillicuty to work Santino over as Zack looks on helplessly.

Zack Woo's to the crowd, hoping their cheers will revive his partner, but Otunga just laughs as he grinds a forearm across Santino's face and then plants him with a snap suplex. Otunga dusts his hands in disrespect, ready to end the match. He stalks Santino for his Verdict spinebuster, charges in AND EATS THE COBRA TO THE THROAT! Santino slipped his sock on in secret while on the mat! However, the attack was clearly desperation, and Santino collapses after the strike, unable to capitalize. Ryder and the crowd clap and stomp their feet as the ref starts the 10-count, hoping against hope that Santino can make it. The count hits four before either man moves, but by six they are both crawling, reaching with all they've got! The ref hits eight! NINE! DOUBLE TAG!

Big McG and the Long Island Iced Z burst out of their corners and make a beeline for each other. Zack comes out the winner with a big lariat, then delivers big right hands and an Irish Whip into a second lariat! Zack is red hot as he tosses Michael into the corner and delivers ten punches, causing Mcgillicuty to the slump to the floor! Woo! Woo! Woo! BROSKI BOOT! His adrenaline on overdrive, Zack tears around the ring, roaring to the crowd, asking if they want another. Woo! Woo! WOO! VERDICT! The spinebuster comes from nowhere as Otunga revives just long enough to end Ryder's blitz. McGillicuty shakes the cobwebs loose, sees that Zack is hurt bad, and immediately goes on the attack, targeting the leg injured by Alberto Del Rio with absolutey Perfect precision. Zack is clearly in agony as McG pulls moves out of his father's playbook, dropping himself on the leg while it rests on the bottom rope, wrenching it with grapevines and half-crabs. Finally, McG hooks the injured leg and delivers the Perfectplex! 1! 2! 2.9KICKOUT!

Mcgillicuty can't believe the nearfall, and gets in the ref's face, shouting about how he wouldn't have dared only count the two for his father. The psychotic rant is the opening Ryder needs to recover and get to his feet, and he quickly rushes McGillicuty and delivers a big facebuster! He signals the crowd with the L-I and climbs the turnbuckle despite his obvious limp, looking for the Rough Ryder! Otunga sees the setup and rushes Zack, forcing him to launch the finisher! Otunga is down... and Zack is clutching at his leg off the impact, his face ripped with agony! Santino, finally back in his corner, reaches for his partner AND EATS A MCGILLICUTTER RIGHT OFF THE APRON! McG falls on the hurt Zack and hooks the hurt leg! 1! 2! 3! The Tag Champs retain!

---

Mark Henry stares at the camera, and leans in, his evermassive frame even more intimidating. "Hustle. Loyalty. Respect." He breathes in deeply. "Words that mean nothing. Nothing at all, little man. I break little men like you. But I'm not gonna just break you, I'm gonna do something extra-special, just for you. I'm gonna give you three new words to say. You can tell them to me before the paramedics take you to the hospital tonight: No. Stop. Please." Henry smiles a bit with a sadistic look in his eyes. "You can put them on your little towels from here on." He then shows the camera a small towel with those words printed on it. "I'll give it to one of your loyal fans tonight, just for you."

---

Mark Henry, the World's Strongest Man, enters the arena with his entourage Big E Langston and Mr. Graves just behind him. He holds out a towel in the same style as Cena with the words 'No Please Stop' on it, then hands it to Mr. Graves before he walks down the ramp to the squared-circle. John Cena's music hits shortly after and he comes out quickly, working the crowd while on the ramp. He shows his own towel, then looks at a camera saying "Time to wreck this fool!"

He throws the towel into the crowd before launching himself through the ropes and into the match.
Cena gets in early offense, but is stymied by Henry's bruising counterattack including tossing Cena around like a ragdoll. He puts Cena on the mat early and steps on him to force a one-count before Cena pushes him off. Henry then pulls Cena off the mat and back on his feet before picking him up and slamming him into the mat. He then picks him up once more and throws him into a corner and bull-rushes Cena. He continues beating the everliving hell out of Cena for several more minutes with Cena doing little to stop Henry.

Everything changes the moment Henry tries the World's Strongest Slam when Cena pushes himself off Henry's shoulder and lifts Henry off the mat for an Attitude Adjustment! He puts his weight on Henry who kicks out at maybe two and pushes himself up back to his feet quickly. Cena starts up the Five Moves of Doom but Henry wallops him with a backhand hard. Cena still picks himself up and they start trading blows. Cena is pushed into the ropes on each one but still keeps coming back until he becomes more relentless against Henry and pushes Henry back a few steps, then to one knee. As Cena bounces off the ropes to hit a shoulder tackle, Henry stands up and absorbs the hit entirely. Cena tries again. Henry grabs Cena and throws him across the mat, this time knocking the referee out of the match.

As if on cue, Graves and Langston enter the arena and begin beating the hell out of Cena themselves. Langston then hit a Belly-to-Belly on Cena, and Graves drags him towards a corner. Graves gets up on the third rope and frog splashes Cena. They clear out quickly once they see another referee running towards the ring, and he only sees Mark Henry pick Cena up, hit a World's Strongest Slam on him, and end the match right then and there.

---

Backstage, Vince McMahon is seen signing off on some official-looking documents with Teddy Long. "Ahh, there we go, the Women's Division is now on SmackDown exclusively!" he says with quite a bit of excitement. He sets his pen down, then looks around the room as if immediately bored. "They're all yours, Teddy."

"Yes sir, I'mma turn all'a them into playas you'll be proud of," Teddy reassures him. But Teddy sees Vince's change in attitude. "Playa, I'm bein' real with you. You're gonna be real proud'a these women like never before. We got great things bein planned and they ain't just gonna be models in bikinis no more, they gonna be wrestlers through an' through."

"Sure, sure," Vince pulls out his phone. "Sorry, gotta make some calls," he walks out of the room leaving Teddy Long staring at him as the camera fades to black.

---

Beth Phoenix takes an interview backstage about the Women's Unification on Smackdown. She admits excitement about the possibilities and nervousness about having so many rivals all at once. She sees Vince's move as overall hugely positive, especially with someone like Natalya being the first champion of the new unified roster over Kelly Kelly. When pressed about that match, she says that it never crossed her mind that Natalya would do anything except clinch the title, as Kelly was the only one in her way and that she wasn't much of an obstacle for the only woman to survive the Hart Dungeon.

---

At last, The Semi-Main Event! Rey Mysterio vs The Miz, Final Match of the WWE Ch...UNIVERSAL Championship Tournament! Rey Mysterio came out to huge cheers from the LA crowd, just a couple hours north of his home town San Diego. The Miz came out with his beautiful girlfriend Maryse, who gave him a good luck kiss before going to the back. Clearly he didn't want her around for a match like this.

As the two got to their corners, Mr. McMahon's music hit! He sauntered down to ringside as only he can and sat down next to the stand displaying the Universal Championship. Looks like the Chairman wanted a front row seat for the action.

The bell rang and Rey immediately went on the offensive, but Miz quickly rolled out of the ring to stall. Rey chased him outside, and Miz quickly slid back into the ring, then turned around and started laying the boots to Rey as he followed. Miz immediately went after Rey with punches to the head as Rey struggled to free himself. Miz eventually went for a pin but Rey kicked out before the ref even got to one. Miz got up and stayed on Rey trying to keep the high flying superstar grounded. Rey started fightiing back, though, and started gaining momentum. He started hitting Miz with an arsenal of high flying and Lucha moves and eventually had Miz drapped across the middle rope! Rey started to dial it up...but Miz rolled out of the way and out of the ring. Miz went down to the mat and Rey chased after him again...but walked right into a shot from a signapore cane! Miz had grabbed one from under the ring when he was on the ground!

Miz pressed his advantage again, hitting Rey across the back over and over as Rey screamed in agony. Miz dropped the cane on the apron and grabbed ahold of Rey, throwing him into the barricade, then rolled him back into the ring and went for a pin. But Rey kicked out at two! Miz showed his frustration, pounding the mat and arguing with the ref. He turned back to Rey...who nailed him with the cane! Rey had grabbed it off the apron and was now getting revenge, hitting Miz across the back, the legs, the stomach, anywhere that Miz left open! Miz was dancing around the ring as Rey layed into him. Rey tossed the cane to the outside and started up again, hitting Miz with a furious assault, leaving him on one knee, then bouncing off the ropes and coming back RIGHT INTO A KICK SQUARE IN THE JAW. Miz had recovered just enough to get off a boot to Rey's face and quickly pinned him. 1, 2....2.9! Rey managed to kick out! Miz rolled out of the way and lay on his back, desperately trying to catch his breath as Rey lay on the mat trying to regain his senses. Miz slowly got up and dragged Rey to his feet, setting Rey up for the Skull Crushing Finale...but Rey rolled through! Miz weakly stumbled into the ropes and draped over the middle rope as Rey dialed it up...SIX...ONE...NINE! Miz flopped back and Rey ran to the corner for the Sardine Spalsh! He hooked the leg. 1...2...3! REY MYSTERIO IS THE FIRST WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!

Rey stood victorious in the center of the ring, barely able to keep his feet after the brutal match he just went through. Vince slowly walked to the ring, Universal Championship in hand. Vince applauded Rey, who stared back at him cautiously, and then held out the belt for Rey. Gingerly, Rey reached out to grab it... and Alberto Del Rio's music hit!

Rey turned to see Del Rio cockily making his way to the ring, and Vince grinned and pulled the title back. Rey stood his ground, defiant despite his heaving breath, as Del Rio entered the ring and handed his Money in the Bank Briefcase to Vince. The Chairman looked to the referee and told him to ring the drat bell!

Del Rio charged at Mysterio, but Rey ducked underneath and went to work, giving everything he had left. A couple strikes to the leg knocked Del Rio to a knee, and Rey bounced off the ropes and jumped into a body scissors on Del Rio, vaulting up to Del Rio's head looking for a bulldog...but Del Rio hung on and hit him with a brutal German Suplex! Del Rio practically dived on top of Rey and applied the Cross Armbreaker, looking for the submission! Rey used every ounce of stength to clasps his arms together, keeping the joint from being extended and sealing his fate, reaching desperately with his legs. Rey squirms, writhes, stretches... and just barely gets a toe on the bottom rope!

Del Rio took a moment to argue with the ref, but finally got to his feet and started screaming at Rey to get to his feet. Rey was clearly seeing stars, but heroically struggled to his feet... only for Del Rio to deliver that disgusting superkick right to the temple! Rey's lights went out, and Del Rio went for the pin. 1, 2... 3. NEW CHAMP! Alberto Del Rio successfully cashed in his Money in the Bank Briefcase to become the Second WWE Universal Champion!

Vince came back into the ring as Del Rio celebrated in the ring, smiling a million dollar smile as he presented the title to its new owner before personally hoisting the Mexican Aristocrat's hand. John Laurinaitis soon joined them in the ring, and after taking a moment to callously nudge the near-unconscious body of Mysterio out of the ring, directed Vince and Alberto to pose for the cameras and vigorously applauded their success.

This apparent partnership is loudly derided by King as a travesty as The Boss and his merry men continue their photo-op. Michael Cole desperately talks over him and sets up the Main Event!

---

Christian and Randy Orton meet each other in the Main Event, the culmination of their almost exclusively one-sided brawling for months in favor of Randy Orton. But now Christian grips the World Heavyweight Championship title above his head and Randy stares at him intently as Christian grandstands ahead of the match. But the moment the bell rings, Orton rushes Christian who immediately ducks out of the ring.

Orton doesn't waste time with Christian grabbing his title and getting ready to walk out, but Orton bashes him upside the back of his head and throws him back in. Christian recovers quickly and puts Orton on the defensive with successive clotheslines. But Orton throws Christian into a corner hard, then Orton launched Christian into the air and behind him, hitting the mat even harder. Orton goes in for the pin, Christian kicks at two. Both men are breathing hard and they slow the match down.

The next several minutes are spent outside the ring as Christian throws Orton out, and as Orton gets ready to follow, Christian trips Orton up on the ropes. Orton is then shoved into the barricades, then the sidepost, then the sidepost again, then Orton reverses Christian and shoves him into the sidepost. Both men back off from one-another, then re-enter the ring at the 8-count on opposite sides. The two of them collide again in the center. Randy attempts to hit the RKO, but Christian blocks. Christian attempts to hit the Killswitch, but Orton counters into a neckbreaker. He tries to hit the RKO again, with more success. But Christian kicks out at two! Orton seems to be at a decisive advantage at this point in the match as he keeps pounding away at Christian.

To keep himself alive, in a moment where the referee can't see, Christian manages an eye rake and hits Orton with the Killswitch. Orton kicks at two, showing the tenacity that kept him as champion for so long. Christian and Orton, both weak at this point, start exchanging forearms with alternating boos and cheers. Christian starts getting successive hits in, then out of nowhere, Randy hits another RKO! He goes for the pin...but Christian's foot is underneath the ropes! The ref sees it and refuses to count. Randy starts arguing with the referee, and the ref doesn't give ground, and unfortunately that's when Christian gets up, rolls Orton up, and with one hand on Orton's tights, gets the three-count. Christian retains with an absolutely stunned Orton looking on as Christian celebrates his dubious victory. The PPV logo goes up, and SummerSlam 2011 comes to a close from the STAPLES Center.

B+

Happyman fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Mar 3, 2017

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Good evening marks, and welcome to Prograps Unlimited #4!

News:

- TNA is reported to be considering going into direct competition with Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, in the hopes of weakening them enough to buy them out. This is a very risky move, as stars signed with PWG are numerous in the TNA undercard at the moment. That talent is not expected to stay with TNA, should the two have a falling out.

- The sudden finish of the Orton/Christian Summerslam main event was reportedly decided on mere minutes before the match, as Randy Orton was adamant on not losing clean to Christian on the big stage. The roll-up was a compromise so that Christian could still go over and keep his title.

Ratings:
WWE RAW: 3.78 (+0.00)
WWE SmackDown!: 3.35 (-0.04)
TNA Impact Wrestling: 1.08 (-0.36)

Hardcore Justice: 68.223 buys
SummerSlam: 405.706 buys

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

After the intro, we cut to a segment right away. Mark Henry is having a VIP party post-SS, with Langston as the bouncer. Cena shows up wanting to see Henry and is let in. Cena demands a rematch, Graves communicates that he'll have to get through Langston first, which Cena is fine with. Outside, a scruffy dirtbag wants to get in but Langston denies him, and he walks away.

--

Sheamus and Heath Slater go at each other as the first match of the night. Although Slater got in a decent amount of offense in, he never stood up again after taking a Brogue Kick.

Sheamus doesn't leave the ring right away after shoving a seemingly unconscious Slater out and grabs a microphone. He announces that he is tired of Teddy Long avoiding his calls about him getting his shot at the title belt and that he's going to just take it from Christian.

---

Meanwhile, Randy Orton can be seen barging into Teddy Long's office. He doesn't give Long a chance, and pushes the receiver button on the phone call Teddy was taking in that moment.
"You saw that match at SummerSlam. You know Christian cheated to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. I want a rematch with him. Tonight," Orton demanded.

Teddy, not flinching, carefully sets the phone down and gets up from his chair. With ire, he comes back at Orton. "Now you listen here, Randy. I'mma say this once: I'm SICK of hearing 'one more shot', one more rematch, one more NUTHIN!"

Randy shakes his head in disbelief. "I wasn't the one asking for one more shot over and--"

Teddy puts his hands up exasperated. "I don't care playa, the two'a you have gone back'n forth for too long now! So yea, you get your one more match. One LAST match!" he emphasized to Randy, then explained: "No disqualification, and more importantly, NO MORE REMATCHES! You two go out there, tear the place down for all I care, but one'a you's gettin counted to three and it's done!"

"So, what you're saying is I get another match AND you're letting me beat the everliving hell out of him? All this time I thought you liked him more than me," Randy says ominously as he leaves the office.

---

Daniel Bryan's open challenge opponent this week is....Hunico! Shortly after he enters the ring, the Undashing music of Cody Rhodes hits and he streakes out to the ring, flabbergasted that he was too late to answer the call. The cameras are close enough to hear Bryan and Rhodes argue, that Rhodes says it's his turn but Bryan reminds him that it's first to the ring. Rhodes pouts, and remains at ringside watching the match.

Hunico's match goes about as expected and Bryan beats the hell out of him even though Hunico manages to get in some measure of hits on Bryan, it's never enough and he's overmatched badly by Bryan. That is, until Cody gets in a cheap shot on Bryan. Then Hunico lands a Falling Star! 1...2...Bryan kicks out! Hunico then tries to go for the Hunico Special until Bryan counters, gets up and nails him hard with his running single leg high knee and puts Hunico away. After Bryan retrieves his briefcase, he stares daggers at Cody who shrugs with a grim smirk through his mask.

---

The camera switches over to John Cena, who is seen warming up for a match backstage. He stops, and a look of concern goes over his face as he's approached by a surprisingly tall, but scruffy-looking man in a tank top and dirty jeans. The man puts his hand out to Cena. "Hey, I'm Dean Ambrose, kind of a big fan, you know?"

Cena takes his hand dubiously as he's staring at Dean's shirt, which has some dark splatters on it. "Is....is that blood?" he asks Ambrose.

"Oh yeah, but don't worry it isn't mine," Dean brushes it off. "Hey listen, I heard those guys disrespecting you at that party earlier and it got me thinking. So I got you a gift to make up for it." He hands Cena a baseball bat with bloodstains and a gold bow on it. "So I took out that Big A guy for ya."

Cena's face turns to shock as he takes hold of the bat. "You....you serious? YOU took out Langston?"

"Oh yeah, should've seen his eyes roll back in his head when I did it, it was great. Hell, they ain't lettin cameras back there with how bad he looks," Dean says proudly, then looks over his shoulder. "Uh, sorry John, gotta bail." He takes off quickly, leaving Cena with the bat in his hand. He hides it quickly as security comes through the locker room. Corey Graves follows behind, he looks at Cena briefly then continues on without a word.

---

The Great Khali and John Cena square off. Corey Graves is on the microphone with the announce team, informing them that he's here on behalf of Mark Henry doing research on Cena. He talks about the surprise attack on Langston and makes mention that he has a few suspects, and one of them is in the ring tonight. Striker and Graves argue that there's no way that Cena could have done it, but Graves isn't convinced. Booker reminds Graves that it's their job to be impartial as commentators and it's not their job to get involved. Graves acknowledges that and reminds them that it's his job to get involved.

The match itself goes about as expected, that Cena is mostly too fast for Khali, and even when Khali does connect with his massive clubbing hand, it isn't nearly enough to put Cena away. Just as Cena is about to put Khali away with an Attitude Adjustment, Graves rushes the ring and kicks Cena in the face. The ref rings the bell and disqualifies Khali as Cena and Graves go at each other. Graves looks pretty good, but is bulled out of the ring by the larger and more experienced Cena. He reminds Graves that he can't see Cena and he's out of his depth trying something so low.

---

Backstage, Wade Barrett calls out Ezekiel Jackson, saying he's got some bad news for him: the Intercontinental Championship isn't for scrubs like him. His rematch is going to go as well as it did at SummerSlam, and to give Jackson some more bad news, he's not waiting until Night of Champions to grant a rematch, it's happening now! Barrett's music hits and he walks out onto the floor of the arena.

---

As the Intercontinental Championship is on the line once more, two familiar foes face off. Jackson's performance tonight is somehow considerably worse than at SummerSlam and Barrett can't help but beat the hell out of him.
However, during a moment where both men were outside the ring, Jackson takes an ugly shot from the ringpost, injuring his back and putting him on the ground. The referee jumps out of the ring and attends to him, then puts up the cross, stopping the match, backing Barrett off. The referee talks to Jackson as he's in visible pain but affirms to the ref he's okay to continue. Replay shows that Barrett threw him too fast at the post and he didn't have time to adjust properly. But Jackson gets up, looks squarely at Barrett as the ref throws the signal for the match to resume.

As the match restarted, Jackson was in visible pain but turned the tides on Barrett for a while, throwing him into the barricades and slammed his head into the announce table which were in for a long night themselves. Jackson rolled Barrett back into the ring and went for the pin but Barrett kicked out. Although Jackson's heroic comeback was made even more impressive with his actual injury, the cinderella story was not meant to be, as Barrett retook momentum, hit Jackson with the Bull Hammer to retain the title.

---

Kelly Kelly's rematch for the Women's Title against Natalya goes about as poorly as expected. Natalya overpowers and overworks Kelly the whole match and rather easily puts Kelly into the Sharpshooter until she taps.

---

However, she isn't done and continues to keep her in the Sharpshooter long after the bell rings, then when she does release Kelly, proceeds to beat the hell out of her. Alicia Fox enters the fray and separates Natalya from the downed Kelly. The two of them fight until Natalya voluntarily withdraws, but her eyes are now squarely on Alicia. She yells at Alicia, telling her that she made her last mistake.

---

Randy Orton and Christian enter the arena for the Main Event, billed as an End of the Line Match: no disqualification, no rematches. The bell rings, and Orton immediately kicks Christian in the sack. As he goes down, he has enough presence to roll out of the ring. Orton follows, and throws him into the barricade. Then slams his head into the apron. Then rolls him back into the ring and goes for the pin, but Christian rolls him up into a Small Package and Orton is forced to kick. Christian, not really recovered, gouges Orton's eyes then throws him into the ringpost.

The match is accentuated by cheap shots from both competitors, each one building on the last. As the two take their fight out of the ring again, this time Orton is on the defensive and rolls out of the barricades and into the audience. Christian follows and they exchange blows while avoiding the audience. Then, as if by circumstance, a concession table is seen and Orton throws Christian on top of it, then climbs up the nearby tier to a higher section and Orton slams his elbow into Christian; the concession table in a surprise twist sells the blow and collapses for Orton.

Both men, thoroughly exhausted and wounded, are slow to get up. They exchange forearms until Christian gets the upper hand and forces Orton back ringside. He nails Orton with a low blow and sets him up on the Spanish announce table. Christian then goes to the ringpost, climbs it and slams his own elbow into Orton; the table, choosing to side with Christian, sells the blow and collapses. He then drags Orton back to the ring for his three-count, thus ending their feud once and for all. And just for good measure, Christian kicks Orton one more time after the bell rings while he hoists his title above his head to close Smackdown out for the evening.

This match far outdid the PPV main event from last night, capping the feud off on a good note.

B+

Happyman fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Mar 13, 2017

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Impact opens up with a match right away!!! Mark Haskins is in the ring as The Aztec Warrior Prince Puma comes down, posing for the crowd showing off his insane abs. The action is fast and furious as both men use their speed and agility to set a blistering pace. Haskins goes for the Cradle to the Grave but Puma reverses it into a Sliced Bread #2. The Aztec Warriors picks Haskins up in the Fireman's Carry position, giving the throat cut gesture. He push presses Haskins up into the air, and catches him with a roundhouse headkick on the way down! THE PUMA DRILLER! Puma quickly covers his downed opponent for the win.

---

Samoa Joe and Okato come down to the ring. Joe looks loving pissed, and has one of his shoulders taped up from Anderson's brutal pipe attack the previous week.

Okato grabs a microphone from the ringside announcer and hands it to Joe.

"So as everyone knows last week, that little bitch Anderson snuck up on me with a lead pipe! Where is your honor, Anderson? You've been sneaking up on me and Okato for weeks now! This poo poo, ENDS NOW!" he snarls, his facing turning a rather purplish shade.

Anderson's music hits! He comes out to the ramp to answer the challenge. "I see you've got a little boo boo there Joey boy! I'm surprised you're even here tonight and not backstage napping on the training table! You see, I'm certain that you already have a BASH match tonight with Jeff Cobb! You can't wrestle me tonight, unless you want to give up your chance at getting a title shot."

Enrico Bischoffo's music hits! El Jefe comes out flanked by "Mr. Olympic" Jeff Cobb. "Gentlemen, I am very happy to see you have established a very VIOLENT rivalry over the course of these weeks I was in a coma. But Anderson is right, Joe you have a BASH match tonight with Mr. Olympic here." Cobb nods, punching his taped up fist into his free hand. "However, I am a very perceptive man. I see an opportunity here, yes! A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED!"

The crowd cheers, getting hyped up by Bischoffo's slightly unhinged style. His eyes are wild as a slight grin crosses his face. "As El Jefe around here, I am always looking to create the most enjoyable expositions of brutality for the faithful of the Impact Zone! So I propose a tag match: Joe and Okato versus Anderson and Cobb. Whichever team wins has their BASH contestant advance!" Bischoffo looks to Cobb. "Do you accept this UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY?" Cobb smiles and nods, pointing to Joe. "YOU'RE GOING DOWN JOE!"

Bischoffo looks to Joe, who smiles like a predator who has just found his prey and is preparing to pounce. "Joe, I don't even have to ask. I know your answer. This match is on. RING THE BELL!" Anderson has an "Oh poo poo" look on his face as Cobb sprints down to the ring. PREPARE FOR VIOLENCE, FOLKS!

---

Joe wisely uses a series of quick precision strikes to hold Cobb at bay, knowing that once the Olympic freestyle wrestler gets his hands on Joe it may be over. Cobb eats a few kicks and eventually ducks one to get a single leg takedown. Joe, being the experienced Jujitsu practioner transitions to his back and goes for the armbar but Cobb locks his hands together. Cobb smiles and DEADLIFTS SAMOA JOE TO THE AMAZEMENT OF THE CROWD. He drops Joe for a sitout powerbomb. Quick pin, only a 1 count.

Joe scrambles for the ropes but Cobb catches him! Saito Suplex! Cobb holds on, AND HITS A SERIES OF ROLLING GUTWRENCH SUPLEXES. Cobb lifts the near 300 pounder like he was a sack of flour. Anderson and Okato watch from their respective corners, mouth agape. Cobb goes for the pin, 2 count! Joe successfully scrambles for the tag. Okato comes in and hits a quick lariat! Then sprints over and takes down Anderson off the apron! Okato works on Cobb and goes for the Red Ink but Cobb reaches the ropes. Cobb tags in Anderson who quickly gets the upper hand on Okato. Okato eats a beating as Anderson and Cobb keep Okato in their corner, tagging in and out to take turns pounding on the Japanese prospect.

Anderson goes for a Mic check but Okato reverses it into a lariat! Okato tags in Joe! Anderson looks like he just poo poo his trunks! Joe kicks Anderson in the face, sending him to the mat. He works Anderson over with a series of brutal ground and pound strikes, transitioning into a front facelock. Anderson tries to posture up to get to his feet but Joe transitions to a Peruvian Necktie! Anderson is about to go out! Cobb sprints in to break up the hold! Okato hops into the ring! He and Joe team up on Cobb while Anderson gets some oxygen. Order is restored and Cobb tags in! Cobb and Joe work back and forth before Joe hits a jumping enziguri!

Cobb staggers as Joe sees his change and locks in the Coquina clutch! He's got the body triangle, and Mr. Olympic is out! Samoa Joe wins and advances to the BASH Semifinals!

---

Douglas Williams vs. Jack Evans - Williams pins Evans with the Chaos Theory after rolling through a Poisoned Rana and popping up with the waistlock bridging german.

---

Hernandez and Puma come into the ring and starts beating up Douglas Williams! Magnus sprints down to break up the scrum and Mexican America slide out of the ring for a face off.

---

FUTURE SHOCK BAY BAY and Alex Shelley vs the Briscoes and Gunner. FUture Shock gets DQ'd when Kyle goes apeshit and does the rope assisted armbar on Mark Briscoe and won't let go for the 5 count.

---

Io and Mio Shirai defend the Knockouts Tag Titles vs. Angelina Love and Winter. The Shirais win with Stereo Bridging German Suplexes.

Mickie James runs down and attacks the Hot Skyjin Wife! Security breaks it up, but Bischoffo comes out and says that if Mickie is well enough to brawl, she is well enough to defend her title RIGHT NOW. RING THE BELL

Mickie James beats the Hot Skyjin Wife with the Long Kiss Goodnight.

---

Flair Interviews Styles in the ring who says he's distraught after the boys got attacked and had to go to the hospital: "I mean, they're my boys, yknow? What kind of monster would dare attack something as pure and innocent as the unconditional love I hold for my boys?"

Kaz and Daniels interrupt, as they come down raring for a fight. Kaz grabs a mic : "Look at the man talking about unconditional love when he abandons people at the drop of a hat for new flames! You know, the flames on fire island! But whatever, it doesn't matter any more! Me and Chris have decided that we don't need you any more AJ, and if you think we're afraid of you seeking revenge for your boys, you've got another thing coming, because we aren't afraid of you or anyone! Not while we have the support of my fans, the K KOMMUNITY!

Styles is agahst and can only utter one thing in response: "THE K KOMMUNITY?!?!" Daniels and Kaz storm into the ring, but Sting comes through the crowd and starts beating on both men with a bat! Styles hits a springboard shooting star press to the outside! Styles and Sting pose over the beaten Kaz and Daniels.

---

Beer Money vs. Team 3D for the Tag Titles. Brother Pope is caught hitting James Storm with a chair! Beer Money wins by DQ.

Generico comes down and Helluva Kicks the chair into Brother Pope's face! Team 3D and Beer Money/Generico brawl all over the place! This is loving chaos

---

Hogan comes backstage and expresses his frustration with Bischoffo meddling in all these matches and warns that they can't afford to tip the balance of power away from Immortal. Bischoffo calms him down and walks into his office where the Hardys are waiting with a jeweled case! Bischoff opens the case and inside is a dark aztec Mask and a vial. He gives the mask to Matt Hardy to put it on. Matt does...and BECOMES MATTANZA.

Jeff Hardy drinks the vial and goes insane, his mind seeing all possibilities past and present. Bischoffo tells his minions to prepare for battle against Hogan and prepare to slay Immortal!.

---

Steiner Defeats Crimson in a 2nd Round BASH Match with the Frankensteiner/Steiner Recliner combo.

---

C+

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

September, Week 1 - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Triple H comes out to address Punk coming to the show last week and jumping the barricade, but he's interrupted by Alberto Del Rio. Alberto cuts a promo saying nobody cares about Punk, and lets Tri know he's not going to forgive or forget that he's the one forcing him to defend his championship tonight. Hunter dresses Del Rio down, and says that he better learn what respect means in THIS BUSINESS real quick, or that title will slip through his fingers.

---

The first match of the night was a non-title match between Dolph Ziggler and Jey Uso. The two high agility superstars flew around for a few minutes before Dolph rolled under a superfly splash and hit a Zig Zag for the win.

---

John Morrison and Melina come out to challenge Dolph for the US title. Vikki says he's done nothing to earn it, and Dolph suggests he takes his little girl back to the "Palace of Wisdom," because this ring is reserved for Champions and REAL Women. Melina asks if that means Dolph is also a woman, which makes sense given how much he waxes, or if he's just talking about how Vikki is the WWE's Undisputed OLD HAG Champion.

Vikki snaps and tries to scratch Melina's eyes out. Morrison tries to pull the catfight apart, and Ziggler tries to hit the ZigZag while he's distracted, but Morrison counters into the Moonlight Dive corkscrew neckbreaker! He sets up Starship Pain, but Vikki pulls her client out and they retreat.

---

Alex Riley and Mason Ryan paired up to take on the team of Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins. Riley played the face in peril while he and Ryan had trouble getting on the same page, and Reks/Hawkins used their experience as a team to control the match. The finish worked the same way, as Riley missed a blind tag by Reks and went after Hawkins instead, setting up for the Killjoy and the win.

---

Air Boom comes after the match so Kofi and Evan can hype the tag divison, pointing out that you can't just throw two guys with no experiance like Riley and Ryan together and expect them to be better than a real tag team like Reks and Hawkins! A tag team has to have Continuity! Chemistry! And Charisma BAY-BEE! That's why they founded Air Boom, and thats why McGillicuty and Otunga are ducking them! The WWE Universe knows they're the best tag team in the division, and they want to prove it!

Johnny Ace, Otunga and McG come down. Ace says he sees Kofi and Evan's point about Otunga and McG's behavior possibly constituting a "ducking strategy," as we say in the combat sports business. He's VERY ASHAMED of those two. To pay the Air Boom boys back, he's going to have them face the champs in a non-title contest next week, and if they win they will be the official #1 Contenders. However, if they lose, the Champs will be given a blank slate contract, with the right to name any challenger they wish.

---

Renee Dupree is pissed about last week and being made a fool of by Richie Steamboat. He calls the boy out for a rematch, and he comes along with The Dragon! Ricky says that if Dupree wants another shot, he'll do him one better and settle this the way the Legends did in the old territory days: a Best of Seven series! Dupree hestitates because he'll be starting with a handicap having lost last week, but eventually agrees to the terms.

This match worked very similarly to their match last week, but when Steamboat went for the superkick, Dupree ducked underneath and rolled Steamboat up. He put his feet on the ropes for leverage and the ref didn't notice, counting to three! Ricky Steamboat pleaded with the ref but it was to no avail, as the ref awarded Dupree the win to even up the best of seven at 1-1!

---

Hype Video: Why does Billionaire Playboy Kassius Ohno want to be a Pro Wrestler? The challenge! He's journeyed deep into the Amazon Rainforest, seen the peaks of the Himalayan Mountains, and journeyed across the Silk Road between Europe and China on horseback, and WWE is his next great frontier! Coming Soon.

---

In catering, The Bellas have Derrick Bateman beat the poo poo out of some innocent backstage staff. Ace Reporter Greg Helms observes but tells himself via soliloqey he shouldn't get involved, his editor gave him a deadline on the Kassius Ohno story, and its not his place to run around playing hero anymore... the camera pans to reveal WWE Legend Ron Simmons, who asks who the hell Helms is talking to. Helms ignores him and leaves, prompting a drat!

---

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another episode of the most must-see television program... Miz TV!" The Miz introduced his new protege, Seth Rollins. But in the middle of Miz's interview, Justin Gabriel came out and demanded to face the coward Miz! Miz told him that he's outnumbered and he'd better go away for his own good. Zack Ryder made the save and during the commercial, they made it a tag match!

The two teams took their corners and the match started with Miz and Gabriel in the ring. Miz quickly tagged out, though, after Gabriel got the better of a couple exchanges. The rest of the match was a lot of standard tag fare, with Miz tagging in when he had an advantage and quickly tagging out when things started to go awry. Late in the match, Gabriel had Miz in position for the 450 splash, but Rollins created a distraction by going after Ryder in his corner. While the ref was occupied with them, Maryse got herself involved and pushed Gabriel off the ropes. Gabriel staggered to his feet, but right into the Skull-Crushing Finale, giving The Miz and Seth Rollins the win.

---

Santino travels to Europe, looking for the perfect tag team partner. He starts in Italy, where he checks out the Roman Coliseum, birthplace of Tag Team Wrestling... probably. He hears rumors about Europe's greatest master of tag wrestling, and is directed to look for him in Greece.

---

"Rey!" Goldust pops in from out of frame while Rey Mysterio is getting loose for his big championship match. "I just wanted to tell you, before your match. Good..." He takes a big, dramatic breath in, and gets real close to Rey's masked face. "...luck!" Rey is weirded out but thanks him anyway.

---

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA! Rey Mysterio comes out for the main event, which is for the WWE Universal Championship! And out next, the Champion, Alberto Del Rio! They go through the opening pagentry and then the match is underway!

*match stuff here, Alberto is working the knee*

Rey struggled to his feet, feeling the energy of the crowd, and he dialed up the SIX! ONE! NINE! Alberto fell onto his back in the middle of the ring...but Rey was still laying on the apron, holding his knee! Rey tried to pound some life back into it as he crawled to the corner, and slowly made his way up the turnbuckle...but he got caught by and enziguri from Del Rio! Rey took too long and Del Rio had just enough time to recover! Rey was slumped over on the top turnbuckle, and Del Rio took advantage. He spun Rey around and dropped him into the tree of woe, then hit him with a superkick! Rey went limp, but Del Rio wasn't through. He climbed to the top rope above Rey, beckoning him to snap out of it. Rey slowly regained his senses and started trying to sit up into a position to free himself...but Del Rio hit him with a double stomp off the top rope! Rey collapsed to the mat, and Del Rio quickly covered him, hooking the leg, 1! 2! 3! Alberto Del Rio retains the WWE Universal Championship!

B+

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

September, Week 1 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Henry is backstage with Corey Graves and a severely beat-up Langston in a neckbrace. He wants to know who dares to do that, and to find out tonight. Langston says it's someone he doesn't know. Graves suspects someone close to Cena. Henry wants answers, not suspicions, and threatens to run through the entire roster if he doesn't get answers.

---

Dean Ambrose defeats Jinder Mahal by pinfall.

---

Bret Hart comes into to the ring with Natalya to a massive hometown ovation. He congratulates her on her title win, but notes he is worried about her ego and aggression. Natalya calls him a hypocrite. Alicia Fox comes out and calls Natalya disrepectul. The two engage in verbal sparring until Bret has to hold Natalya back from starting a fistfight.

---

Sin Cara returns from injury and pins Wade Barrett in a non-title match.

---

Sheamus defeats Hunico by pinfall. Christian on commentary.

After the match, Christian orders both wrestlers to clear the ring. He proceeds to cut a promo until he notices Sheamus is still in the ring. Sheamus gets a mic and declares that he deserves a title shot. Christian agrees, and then hits him with the belt.

---

Beth Phoenix defeats Kaitlyn by pinfall, then cuts a promo about desiring challenge from the women's roster.

---

Daniel Bryan defeats Ezekiel Jackson by submission. Cody Rhodes is late again and fumes at ringside.

DBry demands to know why Rhodes tried to interfere last week. Rhodes explains he was late to answer the challenge and got angry. DBry reminds that if someone else wins, they won't honor the open challenge and he'd lose out entirely on the briefcase. Rhodes doesn't care, that if he doesn't get the briefcase then neither of them will.

---

Cena comes out to the ring. Randy Orton is abducted backstage by a big red hand out of nowhere as Orton's music hits for his match.

Orton's music is cut and replaced with Kane's. The match is hotswapped to Cena v Kane. They fight until Henry's stable comes out to the arena. They both stop, weakened, as Henry and lackies encircle the two. Kane then slips out of the ring leaving Cena to fend for himself.

---

Henry and co. beat down Cena until Ambrose comes to his rescue with a kendo stick and helps Cena fight off their opponents. They clear the ring, and Langston points to Ambrose as the guy who attacked him. They withdraw, but promises are made for retribution.

B

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Good evening marks! We're back with Prograps Unlimited #5!

News:

- Rob Van Dam's TNA contract is up and not being renewed. TNA was in the process of sending him to rehab, but that's not happening now.

- Relatedly, a former world champion in WWE has just been acquired by TNA. No word on when his debut show is, but expect it soon.

- Triple H's return as an authority figure appears to be a vehicle for a full in-ring return. Come CM Punk's return, a WrestleMania program between them is being discussed. HHH's last televised match was a loss against Undertaker at WrestleMania 27.

Ratings:

SmackDown: 3.83 (+0.48)
RAW: 3.54 (-0.24)
Impact: 1.01 (+0.03)

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

September Week 3
WWE RAW: 3.96 (+0.13)
WWE SmackDown!: 3.52 (-0.31)
TNA Impact: 1.18 (+0.17)

September Week 4
WWE RAW: 3.93 (-0.03)
WWE SmackDown!: 3.56 (+0.04)
TNA Impact: 1.19 (+0.01)

WWE Night of Champions: 330.096 buys

Happyman fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Jun 5, 2017

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Daniel Bryan/Cody Rhodes MitB Open Challenge -- DBry retains but sells a serious injury in the process.

---

Dean Ambrose vs. Corey Graves in a Garbage Day Match -- Graves wins with interference from Langston and throw Ambrose in the dumpster. Post-match promo shows the dumpster being emptied out, but Ambrose escapes moments before it happens.

---

Barret/Sin Cara for ICC -- Barrett DQs himself in this match to retain.

---

Natalya/Gail Kim Women's Champion -- Gail Kim gets in decent amounts of offense before losing.

---

Kane enters in a new, leathery mask. Orton nails two RKOs on Kane, and he sits up from both of them. Kane injures the ref in the process of savaging Orton, and hits a Chokeslam on him, but no count happens while the ref is down. Kane gets a chair from out of the ring to beat Orton even more, but Orton counters then RKOs Kane onto the chair, and the referee recovers in time to 3-count Kane out. Kane sits up moments after the bell rings once again to everyone's surprise.

---

Edge and Teddy Long agree to a contract. Edge will do guess commentary on some matches on SmackDown. Christian welcomes his best friend back. Edge mentions he'll be sitting in on some of his matches on SD. Christian looks uncomfortable at that but doesn't say anything about it.

---

We get a classic WWE video promo set to, I don't know, Chevelle or something. Christian's successful defenses against Orton, his newfound pride and arrogance, which is abruptly cut off by Sheamus' declaration of intent and the champ's attack on the challenger. It shows their duelling promos and Sheamus chasing Christian out of the ring in Wichita, and then Christian beating the hell out of Christian backstage in Toronto. Christian is seen holding his title up in defiance as we cut back to the PPV feed.

---

"Sheamus vs. Christian is a vicious bout, for a standard singles match. Sheamus fights with an almost feral intensity, but it's clear that he's working on almost pure will - his movement has a haggard quality, and he breathes heavily, clearly still affected by the champ's brutal chair attacks from last Smackdown. Christian seems stunned by this showing for the first half of the match, as Sheamus gets up easily from most of his offense and gives better than he gets, battering the champion. Ten minutes into the match, however, Christian starts putting distance between them, flitting to the outside to dodge Sheamus' onslaught, and it soon becomes apparent that this isn't simple avoidance. Sheamus' mask of determination seems to slip as his physical condition catches up with his resolve.

A few minutes of skirmishes from the champion and it's clear Sheamus has lost his momentum, running half a second too late to counter most of Christian's offense. He gets a second win minutes from the finish, fighting valiantly and hitting a desperation White Noise that's not enough to get the 3. A rattling backhand from the champ leaves the challenger dazed. Christian climbs to the top rope and, after pointing at Sheamus, leaps from the top, connecting with a spectacular Flying Tornado DDT. Sheamus is ragdolled, and it's enough to get the 3."

---

Beth Phoenix bends the knee to Natalya and becomes her enforcer.

---

Henry/Cena II -- Mark Henry beats Cena clean after at least a few finishers by both fighters. A knock-down, drag-out fight.

B

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

RAW - October Week 1, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri

- Double contract signing of Triple H vs. Del Rio and Zack Ryder vs. Seth Rollins. Vince and Johnny Ace preside.
- Dolph Ziggler def. Alex Riley (pinfall, 9:58)
- Drew and Swags cut a promo on Air Boom, tell them they're going to crush their dream in TTTurmoil. Air Boom tell them they already beat the champs, and on Sunday they'll beat them too!
- Drew McIntyre & Jack Swagger def. Air Boom after Otunga & McGillicutty interfered (pinfall, 11:32)
- Triple H comes out with a small army of security and his sledgehammer and tells the heels to back off before they can beat down Air Boom. He also tells the champs that Tag Team Turmoil's entrance order will be decided by random drawing. Air Boom takes out both heel teams from behind with tandem double dropkicks for good measure.
- Kassius Ohno hype video: Debuting MONDAY!
- Richie Steamboat def. Renee Dupree (pinfall, 11:13)
- Ricky Steamboat hypes up Richie backstage for the final match in the best of seven on Sunday. Renee Dupree attacks them and injures Ricky.
- CM Punk "hacks" the video feed to call Vince out for a meeting at Hell in a Cell.
- Derrick Bateman def. Clint Baccarat (pinfall, 1:01)
- Derrick Bateman takes the jobber hostage, demanding for Hurricane to face him at the PPV.
- The Miz, Seth Rollins & R-Truth def. Zack Ryder, John Morrison & Justin Gabriel after Maryse interfered (pinfall, Miz over Gabriel, 16:15)
- Goldust cut a promo on Rey Mysterio.
- Alberto Del Rio & Goldust def. Rey Mysterio & The Big Show (pinfall, Del Rio over Show, 20:30)
- The heels celebrate in the ring. HHH stares ADR down from the commentary desk.

B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

edit: it was already posted, my bad!

Happyman fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Aug 9, 2017

• Locked thread