Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I never have the time or willpower to really dive into booking this TEW stuff that I so adore reading, but I look forward to CM Punk's insane post MITB heat not being ruined and Christian getting a nice little gold watch WHC reign, then going after the WWE and U.S. championships in a wild bid to be the only man to hold every WWE title of the last 15-ish years that he'd be eligible for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I'm down for Henry as Kingpin, didn't expect that when his true monster run worked so well, but now you can do Kingpin for awhile and have him break out into full monster mode once his plans don't work out. I also think it's a fun dynamic that hasn't really been seen when you have a super huge strong monster who brings in what mere mortals would see as a huge guy as his heavy to help him out.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I liked that Rey used having two masks on to his advantage, that was fun.

Keep up the wild and crazy stuff peeps.

• Locked thread