Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'd also like to be on RAW still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

NowonSA posted:

I look forward to CM Punk's insane post MITB heat not being ruined

:henget:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

wow spoilers

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Of course it happened, we booked it!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Here's RAW's half of SuuuuUUUUUUperstars

quote:

Santino and Zack Ryder teamed up against some local guys and had a fun comedy match to warm up the crowd.

The video package from RAW for Richie Steamboat played again

Santino and Zack Ryder were backstage when the Bellas walked up. They cornered Santino and started asking him questions about his Cobra, to which he answered honestly, completely missing the innuendo. Zack kept trying to interject but the Bellas eventually gave up and walked away while Santino looked on in confusion, earning an "ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?" from Ryder.

Jack Swagger beat Alex Riley in a ten minute bout. About as good as an Alex Riley match can get.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Junpei Hyde posted:

The bird segment got an A.

But what about the butt segment

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That's not PG!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I find it odd that TNA is choosing to name a tag team after Drew McIntyre's finisher, of all things.

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jan 15, 2017

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I just actually took a look at this and realized that Black has a checkmate in two moves (three if you include White's move after the first black one). Wonder if that means something happens on the go home to summerslam, or maybe even the week before?

e: I'm wrong, black only needs one more move. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!?!

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jan 15, 2017

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm just glad Teddy is still making tag matches

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Basic Chunnel posted:

Unfortunately we may have to get him a new gimmick because the only two tag teams we have on roster at this point are Khali / Mahal and the Chickbusters.

That's fine though because the essence of a teddy tag match is putting people who don't tag with each other against two more people that don't tag with each other because all four of them were fighting with each other for some reason

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Considering basically everyone who was still interested in the last game is part of this game (:rip: Senerio) there's like no chance the other game comes back so yeah, :justpost:

PS when we won the time traveler this is who we were gonna use it on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WNV2AihSp0

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Senerio has offered to help write matches on occasion as a freelancer on discord as well if you really need it (he wrote the excellent Rey/ADR match for us this week)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Happyman posted:

TV Ratings:
RAW: 3.78 (+0.94)
SmackDown: 3.39 (+0.85)
Impact: 1.44 (+0.63)

(I have no explanation for these massive increases across the board.)

Clearly the amazing show that RAW put on drew in a bunch of viewers AND caused an overflow effect that made people interested enough to watch the other shows too.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

aperion posted:

I suppose I should've put this down a lot sooner, but I had a real interest in writing for Raw or Smackdown when the thread started. But after these first few weeks I find I still want to, so if an opening comes up on either show, I'd like in.

I'm pretty sure SD could still use writers, you should hop in the discord

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Shoutout to Sanguinia for doing a lot of writing last night to make sure we could mostly hit the deadline.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Basic Chunnel posted:

Wrote up a whole episode before realizing it's one we already posted :picard:

:rip:

(seriously though that suuuuucks)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hey team RAW can y'all check in on discord or something so we know who's actually still around to help write and stuff

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oh no, we're actually the B show now :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Back to being the A show!

NoC is the next show to be posted, right?

• Locked thread