Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

NewJack420 posted:

u dumbass white put their own king in check where th gently caress u learn 2 play chess

-----
OG ECW FAN 4 LIFE - gently caress WWE gently caress WWECW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

This is everything I wanted out of TNA.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Happyman posted:

- Worldwide TV Ratings:
RAW: 22,540.000 viewers
SmackDown: 20,313,000 viewers
Impact: 8.370.260 viewers

I think we should normalize these ratings by dividing them by 8.

Raw: 2.87
SD: 2.53
Impact: 1.04

That sounds about right for TV ratings?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Basic Chunnel posted:

drat TNA got slapped pretty hard in week-to-week numbers. That's what you get for sacking the hot prospect Matt Morgan.

He's the Blueprint!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Oh yeah, I forgot. I will never forgive Happyman for killing the ECW thread before we could release our greatest creation: the elite hardcore tag team New Jack 420, consisting of New Jack and the debuting 420, so named because of his giant pot leaf tattoo. 🤔

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

IcePhoenix said I could spoil our plans since we assume it's not coming back :shrug:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

quote:

Caller, you're on the air. Who is this and where are you calling from?

"It's your boy NewJack420 from South Philly."

Yes, New Jack.

"I've been watching TNA forever, but I just don't get what they're doin' now. The show makes even less sense than before! And they fired half the roster to replace 'em with people nobody's heard of? Yo, I've been into indie wrestling since ECW and I never heard of no Jeff Cobb. Where did they find him?"

Well, he's an Olympic amateur wrestler, started professional wrestling a few years ago in Hawaii and California. I guess they see potential in him. But I get what you mean. It seems like they wanted to dump the less... well, we'll say talented, members of their roster in favor of a bunch of indie geeks nobody's heard of outside of hardcores. But this isn't Ring of Honor here, they're a nationwide television product on cable trying to compete with WWE. They're going to have to turn these guys into stars and fast. But as long as the main event is still Sting and Hogan and Jarrett and the rest of the WCW roster, that could be a problem. Even if they've got a million viewers a week, how many are internet wrestling nerds? I just, I hope they know what they're doing for once. Thanks for the call.

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Jan 22, 2017

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Basic Chunnel posted:

uhh WOL doesn't exist in this universe, it's all about PGU

Sorry I've been slow on SD posting, Long War 2 came out and then I got drunk

Okay, it's Prograps Live :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006