Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Worst Cartoon about Brexit: A
Worst Cartoon about the Pulse Shooting: C Lazy and stupid
Worst 2016 Election Cartoon: F Garrison is the only one with the finger on the button
Worst Cartoon about Gun Control: E Truley he is a prophet
Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: C wowowow that's some sour grapes about not being special enough to be hired so he could be killed
Worst Obituary Cartoon: A Muhammed Ali was an uppity negro and technology sucks- a black woman - an old white man
Worst Caricature: E I wanted to vote for my nomination of the 5-ringed and puke squiggled Jupiter but Ramirez holy poo poo that's bad for even him
Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: L Im ooooooooold
Worst Cartoon about a Movie: B Movie has a car tie-in? Fap fap fap - Payne
Worst Label: A I get it now
Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: C Everyone deserves to win but Garrison is a force of nature
Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: D No gay cuz are troops!
Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: B weeeeeeak
Most Easily Reinterpreted: F Treated humanely and returned without harm? Obama!
Overall Worst Political Cartoon: C This is seriously fantastic in every way
Best Edit/Parody: E the only mistake is that it's better drawn than a real Garrison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread