Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
If I'm paying more than a million dollars I expect better decorations than a lovely metal panel with place names on it that costs 35 dollars at a soon-to-close market stall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Pretty much nobody but anti-establishment conservatives likes Wikileaks anymore. Assange is too anti-semetic, supported loving gamergate of all things, alienated center-left journos by being a tool and he is a rapist. Plus the recent dumps have included details of dissidents and targets of discrimination across the world instead of war crimes and poo poo.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Lid posted:

abandoning identity politics and adopting a politics of solidarity

:ducksiren: TANKIE ALERT WEEE WOO WEE WOOO :ducksiren:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I wouldn't expect too much to come of it. One Nation are psychos but this isn't their style, and nobody else would potentially support it.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Probably go an indigeonous flag but depending on the job it might be a good way to get some real dickhead customers.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I feel like this is going to be a really rough one. The hard right's on the rise and there's already been some crazy stuff like the vandalism of the islam billboard. Some poo poo's probably going to go down.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

mdemone posted:

Look I don't think you fellas have the right to this thread title. We've clearly established ourselves (U.S.) as the world leader in incoherence and incompetence and I shan't think there's any debate about that.

We're playing pretty different games. You have fascist stuff, we've got the regular neoliberal grind for a while longer.

I like that I can call the US president a fascist without worrying about sounding like an arts student. Warms my art student heart.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Cops are moving in to force homeless people away from Flinders Street Station, biggest train stop in Melbourne. Real big show of force from the police, lots of protestors too.

e: got claims of about 10 assaults by police and 2 arrests, not sure if that's referring to protestors or homeless people.

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Feb 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Do people who drop posts from their lovely facebook friend or whatever into a discussion think that they're going to make the thread better

• Locked thread