Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

QUACKTASTIC posted:

Thanks to this countries' vast and accurate archives of convict histories, I've traced my mothers side of the family back to the 2nd fleet of convicts arriving to Australia.

The crimes that my great, great, etc. relatives' committed to be sentenced to this gaping brown land were:
Male: stole a goose
Female: was 'incorrigible'
They met in country and bred profusely as any good Tasmanian is want to do in the cold winter to spring seasons of our southernmost land.

I'm glad Dutton has the spuds to keep our proud country free of all those other ne'er-do-wells that aren't directly related to me and might lay claim to my hereditary apple orchards so long as I don't have to do any of the actually labour.

e. vvv representation of Christensen taking the floor

How did you do that? Family members in Tassie have been trying for years to track down our convict ancestors with little luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
all teenagers are idiots

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Yep, ON is full of rampant homophobes but the Queensland candidate went too far even for them.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Les Affaires posted:

Obviously she wants to Ley low for a while. :v:

:getout:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I would like to abolish currency and invent matter replicators, does anyone have a spare trillion dollars?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Synthbuttrange posted:

Rod is bankrupt for real this time.

He's always been morally bankrupt.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

adamantium|wang posted:

Queensland State MP Steve Dickson has left the LNP for PHON.

lol, member for Buderim

e: also I wonder if this will accelerate the inevitable merger of LNP with PHON

The Before Times fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jan 13, 2017

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

New Pope :allears:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Konomex posted:

It's all coming to plan, first we let One Nation win Queensland, then we send all the poo poo people there, then we let the cyclones and floods and spiders murder them hunger games style.

I can only assume this is whats happening, otherwise who would vote One Nation?

Don't forget building a wall around Queensland and making the Queenslanders pay for it. Call it an Abbott-proof fence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Donald Trump fires acting Attorney-General after she said she couldn't defend his travel ban :allears:

• Locked thread