Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Did I miss where they outlined what they want to replace capitalism with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

If I could get someone else to pay for it, I'd be taking plenty of holidays to the Great Barrier Reef before it dies too.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

quote:

One Nation's candidate for the seat of Pilbara in the West Australian election is standing by an article he wrote saying taxpayers should not support single mums who are "too lazy" to attract and hold a mate.

In the wake of former prime minister Tony Abbott's 2015 comment suggesting living in remote Indigenous communities was a "lifestyle choice", David Archibald wrote a Quadrant article nominating "lifestyle choices that could be defunded".

"The first that springs to mind is single motherhood," Mr Archibald wrote.

"These are women too lazy to attract and hold a mate, undoing the work of possibly 3 million years of evolutionary pressure.

"This will result in a rapid rise in the portion of the population that is lazy and ugly.

Dude might want to have a look in the mirror before calling people ugly.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-31/wa-election-pilbara-one-nation-david-archibald-single-mothers/8227960

• Locked thread