Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Yeah there's a Vietnamese bakery at my local that does the same quality of bread for lower prices. Not sure on their labour practices though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Synthbuttrange posted:

Wait a One Nation candidate is being dumped for homophobic comments? :psyduck:

Remember, despite being horribly racist and homophobic, One Nation pretend they aren't.

Also, considering these expense reports are publicly available why don't journalists/bloggers/whoever go through everyone's expenses when this happens?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

open24hours posted:

:lol: I bet they'll love that.

Make 'em take public transport. "Wait, why are these buses and roads in such lovely condition? Shouldn't someone do something about that?"

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

While I'm still in ADSL2 land I was forced to use Telstra as there were simply no other providers for my address.

On the plus side they've actually been really good, I guess years of bad feedback finally filtered through. They do try to upsell you on extra cruft you don't need (thanks for the free telstra tv, it's gathering dust on my shelf) but simply get what bundle you need and you should be fine.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

The paper that hires Bill Leak: "We really think whities who get away with racism are heroes"

MysticalMachineGun fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jan 21, 2017

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Recoome posted:

Starting to see some cool high quality video which supports the assertion that the NSW Police were completely responsible for the "violent clashes*" at the Sydney rally. Gotta protect those flags, also supports the narrative.

*only clash that occured

Jesus the cops just materialise out of the crowd with force

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

ZombyDog posted:

I am bourgeois scum because I got in early and used a day of annual leave for today so I could have a 4 day weekend.

:hfive:

Same here.

Actually that raises a question I have. Around Christmas or Australia Day the manager will say no more leave due to a fair few team members putting in for leave. Is that reasonable on a non-customer facing job?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Seeing a distraught Gillard trying to cut up a western bulldogs jersey while yelling,ABJECT loving FAILURES IM DONE WITH THEM almost in pure rage and wanting to bitch out the coach from st kilda was a pretty humanising moment as well.. she must be eating crow now. So just remember as much as they may act like dickheads they still do stupid poo poo like me or you...

This would've been amazing to see

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Solemn Sloth posted:

Yeah, what a loon. Heheh...

Has this happened with you and a Melbourne guernsey? Be honest.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Enjoyed this little bit of positioning from the Guardian's daily email:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Nibbles! posted:

Good Game got the chop :(

In a world where patreon-funded reviewers can put up a video review after five minutes a traditional TV show was always going to struggle to complete. They did well to make 10 years, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

And that's good, as it provides a nice little service for younger gamers. I'd let my daughter watch that (not that she watches anything but Sesame Street at her age) but not Good Game as they sometimes show horror scenes out of nowhere.

• Locked thread