Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Urcher
Jun 16, 2006

Word cloud for December:

Bonus word cloud for all of 2016:

2016: JFMAMJJASOND

2015: JFMAMJJASOND

2014: JFMAMJJASOND

2013: AMJJASOND

Highlights from last month's thread:

Starshark posted:

I also seem to remember someone screeching 'budget emergency' in between mouthfuls of cigars and ben & jerrys and proposing austerity. Went down a treat with the voting public. Not sure why the Libs don't want to go with him to midnight mass to 'make fun of the Christians', but when we got there he took it super-seriously and knew all the words to hymns I'd never heard of... I think... I think of when I think of Tony Abbott is 'left appeaser'.

You Am I posted:

Of course Lie Lyle Shelton wont back down to his earlier comments that the Government has done this week is amazing. First with Frydenberg with emissions trading, then Kelly O'Dwyer being smacked down by Turnbull over the Banks Tribunal.

If it was Labor doing this the News Corpse and the Liberals to start his own Christian Hate Group Party" is doing his "angry old man" shtick. He still doesn't understand why some of the nation thinks differently to him, and it makes him very upset.

hooman posted:

"Controversial conservative politicians Cory Bernardi and George Christensen have agreed to help an anti-Islam organisation raise funds to defend a defamation case brought by a friend of mine from uni. I followed the link and thought wait a second I know that website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urcher
Jun 16, 2006

I tried to dress in flag colours for Australia Day, but I don't own any yellow clothes.

Had to settle for black and red.

• Locked thread