Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

You can also get into Agahnim's Tower if you have the Magic Cape, even if you don't have any sword. I've watched my fair share of randomizer runs because Psychedelic Eyeball does them all the time on his Twitch channel, and on more than one occasion he's had to do just that. He has the worst luck.

Edit: Artix, I hope you're not one of those tea elitists that scoff at teabags.

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Feb 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Silver Arrows cause lag in crowded areas due to the sparkles it gives off while it's being launched, so I guess you should use wooden arrows if you want to save frames. Except Silver Arrows are overpowered to hell, so if you've got good aim, the time lost from lag seems like a moot point.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Honestly, the best part about the randomizer is how it goes “Oh, you say you know everything about this game? Ok then” and kicks your rear end. I always thought Southeast Death Mountain was entirely superfluous. There’s no items, no heart pieces, and no way to get to the top from there. Hell I don’t think I’ve been there since the game first came out. I had no idea there were so many chests there.
I'm amazed at how much thinking goes into a given randomizer race. Good racers know the game inside and out, and they also have to think on their feet when they need a certain item to progress.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Is there something you have to do in-game to unlock that Shadow Man fight, or is it random?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I guess Canadian politics don't live up to the stereotype of having the most boring thing happen.

I remember a lot of hype for Golden Sun when it came out. Was that solely because it was a functional RPG that you could play on Game Boy, or were there gameplay elements that were good at the time but aged poorly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

If you think about it, a hot take is a kind of idiotic delusion. I prefer the term "bad opinion."

Speaking of bad opinions, I possibly have one about Ready Player One: it strikes me as no better or worse than other forms of blatantly pandering pop culture. It's still bad, of course.

• Locked thread