Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raocow
Apr 23, 2007

Keen Dreams

Please give me a chance to be a better person. -Willhart
Romhacks ?! Who even plays those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raocow
Apr 23, 2007

Keen Dreams

It's worth noting that the contest DID have peeps sending over outright kaizo nonsense, or like 'check out my sweet 20 screens of absolutely nothing!!' but those levels just got outright disqualified and thus are not present in the compilation game. That's kinda why 'worst world' is actually kinda alright if bland.

raocow
Apr 23, 2007

Keen Dreams

Also fun fact: that yellow level that had two exits somehow? Nobody actually knew that level had two levels until beta testing the compilation game (which is why it has a yellow dot). A later update corrected this, in addition to a few other odd things here and there.

• Locked thread