Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demerine
Oct 10, 2007

I look forward to squeaking with glee throughout the entirety of the FF6 randomizer run. I mean, Gendo and his army of girl clones is gonna be tough to top, but I'll keep up the glee as best I can!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demerine
Oct 10, 2007

So, as a part of the Beyond Chaos run with Liquidy and Feyer, I'll be handling a partyparty seed on the side. Still trying to figure out the best method of presentation.

I could have started two days ago, but I'm an idiot and didn't get the file from Liquidy.

You're welcome.

Demerine
Oct 10, 2007

The Midwest is gone, as are their accents. You'll have to go back to dealing with my standard bullshit.

Demerine
Oct 10, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl2nD4jHXt0

Yes, Pearl is our tiny goblin child and she's great. My love of short fantasy races is unparalleled.

Also, did we hit an awkward silence record in recent episodes?

Demerine
Oct 10, 2007

get that OUT of my face posted:

I skipped over all of the Phoenix Cave in this video outside of the White Dragon fight, and I couldn't soldier through the last video. Imagine how tedious it was to play instead of just watching.

It was not great. Phoenix Cave is generally not great in vanilla, either; you split your best four characters two and two and hope you have enough magic to not want to scream at the walls. Or you grind a bunch on the Cave under Figaro and Fanatic's Tower for XP and magic...

Grinding before Kefka's Tower is a real and true thing (until you get your Fixed Dice/Offering on or just have Ultima on enough characters to nuke the place to high heaven - Relm/Strago/Terra/Celes can usually get their magic stat in the upper 50's-low 60's in vanilla without really trying. Relm can get +17 magic from gear and has one of the highest base magic stats, who cares if sketch is a buggy mess and control fails on drat near everything in vanilla? She's healing the party to full and dropping damage capped Ultima casts every turn.).

This was recorded when I had worked nine consecutive days and I apologize for being about 30% dead.

Demerine
Oct 10, 2007

liquidypoo posted:

:siren: FF6 Rando Part 32 - The Drinking Episode :siren:

Sorry about the late episode! It's time for one of the worst things in the vanilla game, that was then made worse by the author of the randomizer!

Clearly we were saving up all the funny we didn't have in ep31 for this particular shitstorm. :)

Demerine
Oct 10, 2007

liquidypoo posted:

Oh boy. Unrelated, but Demerine totally took a snipe at you in this video, by the way. A totally rude snipe at around 27:18 :v:

Less a snipe and more a series of snipes.

With a cannon.

Come at me and all that, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demerine
Oct 10, 2007

liquidypoo posted:

Now it's super duper officially done! FeyerbrandX hosted a stream last night, and now the recording is on youtube. Say hello to the Beyond Chaos FF6 Randomizer Post-Mortem!

It's still got some stream setup hanging out in the early video, but just skip to maybe four to six minutes in and that'll get you closer to us actually doing the stream.

The post mortem was the part where I was dead.

Seriously. I came back!

• Locked thread