Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This thread was great. Thanks guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Alright FP, I finally got around to finishing up that seed you posted a while back. It was pretty fun! Never had to resort to the spoiler but it was pretty tempting at times during the early game.

I had the menu open and the game running while eating dinner the other day. Whoops!

While we're here, what exactly does the "GT BIG KEY" stat mean? Also it looks like my flute time stat was bugged too.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

FPzero posted:

Which seed was that? Was it the first one I posted where Mirror was halfway down Turtle Rock? Or the race seed we used where Hookshot was on Master Sword Pedestal? Either way, both seeds were pretty ridiculous so good job on finishing one of them!

Mirror in Turtle Rock pedestal finish.

Also putting the mirror in Turtle Rock is loving cruel. Jesus Christ.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Mothula is immune to the golden sword in vanilla? :psyduck:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Epicmissingno posted:

Regarding the seed with the Mirror in Turtle Rock, I had a problem where the game crashes when getting a specific key in Dark Palace. Did anyone else go to Dark Palace and have that issue, or is it just me?

I grabbed every item in Dark Palace without incident. The authors might want to know about a crash like that so you should probably send them a message.

What emulator are you using?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Some of those new features seem pretty rad. Splitting the state/sword options was a cool idea.

Now you can have a game with a standard rainstorm start and a guaranteed non-sword kill item from your uncle. The items come with additional bonuses to help you along until you find a sword of you choose to make them available (e.g. max bomb capacity if he gives you bombs)

• Locked thread