Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
SMRPG Hack: Reserve_22 (1/2)

Today for you the thread of Romhacks, I have a hack of Super Mario RPG for the SNES. I am not alone on this with me is Miz Kriss.
This hack starts from the beginning of the game with throwing us into a completely different area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012

CPColin posted:

The audio is that video is really quiet; can you normalize the audio in the next video before uploading?

I didn't noticed that, thank you for pointing it out before I got the next part uploaded. I'll make sure to boost the game up higher in the next bit.

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
SMRPG Hack - Reserve_22 (2/2)

Here it is, we face a 'unique' boss and see the end of a pretty good hack considering the problems most SMRPG have. Yeah there were a bunch of fights, but they are all fair fights. Sure it is short, but that doesn't count against it because to much of this would overstay its welcome.
Don't think is the last of the SMRPG hacks got another that will be coming soon.

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
Oh boy, if you thought the last Super Mario RPG romhack was pretty good have I got something for you.

Axem Rangers (1/2)

Edit: Fixed the audio stuff.

Garbonix fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Feb 16, 2017

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012

Choco1980 posted:

It's mostly your co-pilot that is extra quiet, I would raise her levels if you can next time.

Also, is it a trend in SMRPG hacks for there to be just simply godawful paint jobs that make things almost impossible to distinguish? The last one stuck to just black and white but was still hideous, this one seems to be willing to try out other colors, but a full wash still looks so, so bad.

Oh trust me if it is a hack with anything really custom in it they have a really bad paint job. Just look at this. That is eye bleeding in the colors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
Axem Rangers (2/2)

The list of problems in this hack is quick long, but we see the biggest one in this video.

• Locked thread