Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

That "touhou" song was Mega Man X, guys. It's Storm Eagle's stage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Mak0rz posted:

Are the ninji hole outlines considered non-vanilla? Would that be why it received a penalty?

Tyty looked it up mid-video, the level was late.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

I really love the Castlevania III homage, right down to Clockwork, but man the execution was so bad. :(

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

What the poo poo, I don't understand this romhack. It's so cool and does so many neat things, but then it has no semblance of balance! What the hell, someone please turn that rom into a real game!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Ok that's actually pretty funny! Now if only the punchline weren't the player's repeated suffering. :sigh:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

FeyerbrandX posted:

Hey I won a race... that FP wasn't in... and I won by default... So I'd better get one that says "Best* at Videogames"

Don’t remind me. I’m still salty about that one. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Being the law does not make you above it. :colbert: I posit that, because the judge is also the accused, they are unfit to pass judgment on this case on grounds that they are inherently biased and cannot act as an impartial party, so this trial is a sham until a judge that is fit to preside is found.

• Locked thread