Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

CirclMastr posted:

Let's Play Link to the Past Randomized with CirclMastr and Combat Lobster
Episode 1

This thread needs a second romhack and I'm a sucker for randomizers, so why not?

If I remember correctly, the chest in Link's house, the chest just past the dead uncle, and the chest in Zelda's cell all contain the lantern in the original. Once you have it, the others give you some pittance of Rupees. 5, I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Mysticblade posted:

Chapter 5 of FE Midori. I can talk a bit about some of the recent stuff in FE hacking if anyone's curious?

I'd be interested in hearing about that.

Mysticblade posted:

Hi Nino.

I knew this time paradox was going to happen.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Mak0rz posted:

Ah, good to know. It's usually easy to recognize music used in mods and whatnot because people tend to rely the most popular tracks.

Also: :lol:

There's actually a page somewhere with all the sources and a couple people that uploaded music "videos" of all the ports/demakes to YouTube and the like but I won't link unless asked because of the obvious Spoilers factor. Minus Infinity has a lot of weird and cool stuff left in it to show.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

So where in Worst World does this level belong?

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Mysticblade posted:

Can't believe VLDC is over. It's been a fun LP.

So uh, what do we still have alive left in the thread? VLDC's kind of the only thing I've been paying attention to in the thread.

Rockman 4 Minus Infinity is still going, and uh...

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

[*]There's a sprite hack that replaces Link with a pug, and it is adorable. :allears: (I've also seen Dark Link, Samus, Bunny Link, and a Touhou character)[/list]

The sprite hack is a feature of the randomizer; there's a ton of options but I think my favorite is Marisa (sorry Luigi, you're a really close second).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Kurieg posted:

I know you 'don't need' to beat Trinex, but don't you have to kill him to get whatever's on the pedastal?

He does, which means he only has to do that if he needs whatever's on the pedestal, which is not very likely.

• Locked thread