Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrLamo2k1
Dec 11, 2003

The new sheriff in town

CirclMastr posted:

Let's Play Link to the Past Randomized with CirclMastr and Combat Lobster
Episode 6

Actually finishing dungeons again! Whoo!

P.S. before I could even hit 'Publish' on this episode, Nintendo had a copyright claim on it. Now that's efficiency.

Video spoiler:
Ha, you finally got those chests to the west of Misery Mire! I have no idea why, but for some reason that was driving me bonkers.

And sheesh, I tried this thing out on my own and got lucky enough to land a seed that put me in a failstate. The Fire Rod was located in the big chest of Skull Woods like it would normally be, but the big key was in the entrance that requires the Fire Rod. At least the second attempt at a run gave me the Gold Sword when I pulled out the Master Sword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread