Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

(nice gangtagz)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

:smith: it's me

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

She's a cyberphreak!

(nice gangtagz)

the middle one has a super sweet cyberdeck

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
seriously tempted to build a sweet deck styled around the old Sony MSX2 HITBIT designs

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

that would be sweet as heck

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
oh my god, the megarich are building survival vaults. it truly is cyberpunk 2017

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

infernal machines posted:

oh my god, the megarich are building survival vaults. it truly is cyberpunk 2017

Villa Nolight :getin:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

i mean at least we know where the best source of fresh water and food is *dons aug'd gas mask and slots local AI*

Cryptix
Dec 9, 2016

Best Gang tag I ever did see. Checking in to say Thanks!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://twitter.com/bldgblog/status/824667812589408256

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

good

more please

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

How can i get this?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

wargames posted:

How can i get this?

get the url from someone else's and then stick it in your title text when you buy a new av

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
still holding out hope for a cybercrunk tag

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

make it yourself, hippie

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
that would require any level of discernible talent skill or gumption

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

im gonna say it one more time if you don't know how to get a gang tag you don't deserve one, least of all the cyberpunk tag

yospos bithc

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

harsh, but fair.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

wargames posted:

How can i get this?

back of the chatsubo, guy with the sleeve tattoo and the one zeiss eye. he'll fix you up

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wargames posted:

How can i get this?

PM zdr, send dick pics

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

qntm posted:

good

more please

https://twitter.com/bldgblog/status/824992627632308224

Geoff Manaugh / bldgblog is worth a follow

his longer-form stuff is mostly good too

http://www.bldgblog.com

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

hmm, we're directly responsible for driving wealth inequality ever higher, we're intentionally dismantling social safety nets and kicking out the stepladders that allowed us to become successful, and we continually lobby for smaller government, lower taxes and fewer restrictions on our destructive business practices. how can we, the ultra-wealthy whose economic and political influence largely shape the society we live in, answer the growing anger, desperation and despair in our country?

best start building bunkers to cut ourselves off entirely from poor people i guess!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/dons Raider mask, codpiece and spiked pads

It's GO time!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

welp looks like our hubris and unquenchable greed brought about the collapse of society. better get in the vault and wait it out

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

welp looks like our hubris and unquenchable greed brought about the collapse of society. better get in the vault and wait it out

in20years.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RIfDYdzNIk&t=173s

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Jan 27, 2017

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lol, like these virulent pricks are gonna last 20 years, they'd be eating each other in months

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pig-human chimeras created for organ harvesting, create cheap menial labour underclass

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

lol, like these virulent pricks are gonna last 20 years, they'd be eating each other in months

yeah if they ever actually piled in there the rest of us would just weld the door shut and go about our business

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

big scary monsters posted:

hmm, we're directly responsible for driving wealth inequality ever higher, we're intentionally dismantling social safety nets and kicking out the stepladders that allowed us to become successful, and we continually lobby for smaller government, lower taxes and fewer restrictions on our destructive business practices. how can we, the ultra-wealthy whose economic and political influence largely shape the society we live in, answer the growing anger, desperation and despair in our country?

best start building bunkers to cut ourselves off entirely from poor people i guess!

p much my thoughts after reading that

and yeah, mega lol that one of them had to explicitly remind the other fuckers that they also need to save the pilots family, because it never occurred to them

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/sf311reports/status/825119392082059264

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

angry_keebler posted:

here are some items we will need for the upcoming year

Great thread! I'm going to grab me a pair of those shades. My only problem is they don't come in chrome. I might have to mod them with one way mirror film for maximum cyber.

Here is a sign in my city that recently got replaced and I'm sad to see it go. It was super dystopian.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Great thread! I'm going to grab me a pair of those shades. My only problem is they don't come in chrome.

in fact they do come in chrome. how do i know? because i built this. it doesn't look super chromey here (you need bright light on the outside) but trust me, it is.

i am so ready for the cyberpunk future

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

in fact they do come in chrome. how do i know? because i built this. it doesn't look super chromey here (you need bright light on the outside) but trust me, it is.

i am so ready for the cyberpunk future

Nice! Are the lights static or do they move/blink?

If you like doing mods you might want to grab a roll of this stuff. I use it when I have to do visors for costumes and it works really well. Here is an in progress shot of some lenses I was making for a gas mask.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

they move, obviously -- what kind of cylon would i be otherwise? and i programmed in about 20 different patterns.

i used to have that kind of stuff all over my bicycle too but the bike got stolen and i haven't made a new one for my new bike y et.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wait, someone stole your two wheeled energy weapon?

how the hell did that happen? you should have had the frame rigged to a taser and the lights set to seizure mode the minute the anti-theft tripped

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

have you been inside a mcds dining area recently?

the process began in the 80s and the progress is coming along nicely :getin:

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

Today I met a girl named Trinity who went on to tell me she had two brothers named Xander and Xavier.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Today I met a girl named Trinity who went on to tell me she had two brothers named Xander and Xavier.

Cyberpunk AF

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLlj_GeKniA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Xaris posted:

Now i'm in the mood for some 80s/retro neon heavy/dystopia-ish movies. what are some good ones?

i've already seen blade runner, matrix, drive, big trouble, dredd, miami vice, collateral, tron, spring breakers, nightcrawler, the guest, escape from NY, vand some other stuff. Maybe some of Mann's 80s stuff?

extremely loving late but, hardware

Cold on a Cob fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Jan 31, 2017

• Locked thread