Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Litestep for Mobile TM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

SO DEMANDING posted:

i finally started playing brigador (after owning it for almost a year, lol) and it owns owns owns

I got like four levels in where you get to use the big tall stacked up tower vehicle and it got suddenly unforgiving, it's gone in my backburner pile.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

also bideo james, does anyone else have a VR setup? I got a vive in the sales and it feels like the 0.1 pre-alpha of what games could be like if everything works out.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Shaggar posted:

I bought a vive also during the amazon CYBER MONDAY sale. I had used one before so I knew what to expect, but yeah some of it is a little rough. However, there are some pretty dang fun games in there like fantastic contraptions and windlands. you probably got fo4 vr w/ ur bundle like I did and that will be interesting when its finally released.

also the bundle I got came w/ the vive "deluxe" audio strap and its way, way better than the included strap.

one of the things that's really incredible is when you have well animated and voiced characters in VR cause it is amazingly real.

Yeah, the 'Magic Shop' world in the Aperture Labs game has a fully animated character talk to you and it's splendidly realistic.

I also tried:

'Holopoint' which is meant to be 'the' bow and arrow game, and its fun once you twig that once you shoot the targets they fire back, so you get into a shoot-dodge-shoot vibe.

'King Kaiju' is a cheapy indie game where you punch, swipe, stomp and breathe fire on a defenceless town - thoroughly enjoyed myself trialling it out, even an hours fun is worth the few quid it cost.

Looking forward to Fallout 4 when it hits, I might even finish the story this time :o:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol of all the future cyber apps I have used on my Vive in its first week, by far my favourite is...

Google Earth :o:

srs shooting lasers and arrows at demons and ninjas is fine but flying round the world in full 3d is just bonkers fun. Black Canyon in Colorado is one of the presets to visit and I think its my favourite of them all, the scale you get is just unreal.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

infernal machines posted:

it's a shipping container with japanese writing on it, which i guess is cyberpunk if you don't live anywhere near an intermodal shipping yard

or live in one in an intermodal shipping yard

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

lol if you think you can afford the impeccable craftsmanship of a genuine japanese container unless you're some kinda high roller

agreed the cyberpunk future is actually going to be like that spooky-for-kids tv episode with the big Tupperwares

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

JVC / ONO-SENDAI collab. deck

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

powerful computer

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Powaqoatse posted:

i am attracted to every single element of that picture

too late this year, but if I’d seen that pic in oct/nov I would have gotten a short run of Xmas cards printed

/makes note in 2018 calendar

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Give me ping -n 1, Vasili. Ping -n 1 only, please.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I wish you would !!

:haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000