Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
There are multiple places in the UK right now where you can rent shipping containers that have been converted into permanent living spaces. I presume that's a thing in other places too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

I'm in New Delhi and this city is cyberpunk as hell

The smog is so thick that cars 50 meters in front of you are fading away, and this is apparently good weather. There's a literal mountain of garbage like 1000 feet high that I thought was a natural hill. Looks like something out of Wall-E or The Fifth Element. It's next to a gigantic open-air chicken market, and every high-tension wire nearby is covered with thousands of hawks or falcons or something waiting to eat the entrails. There are essentially no road laws at all and all the motorcyclists have their faces tightly wrapped in scarves and goggles against the pollution. There are bright neon lights and satellite dishes and dense slums with wires strung on every surface and yogis in orange robes sitting on walls chatting on mobile phones.

Hell of a place

post pics you gently caress man

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Boiled Water posted:

it’s me, I’m so busy I don’t look at the shirts I buy

The one and only time I bought a pair of jeans on amazon they looked completely normal and unremarkable on the website, but when they arrived and they had a huge roaring tiger on the left rear end cheek, rendered in metallic red and gold stitching, possibly with sequins.
Straight in the TRASH.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Powaqoatse posted:

why not return them for money back? or were they cheaper than free shipping lol

This was back in like 2009 and at that time I either didn't know about free returns or didn't care because I had more money than sense. They were only like £20, but yeah.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I think i can kind of understand the mindset behind old fashioned femdom relationships, like the guy gets off on being bossed around and humiliated and treated like poo poo by the woman, and that's fine I get that.
But lately I've been hearing about financial dom and this kinda stuff where the whole deal is you just funnel money to a woman and at best she calls you a wanker and maybe she never even acknowledges that you exist except to demand more money. And it's like... of course that's where that kink would eventually lead, because the whole kink is predicated not on sex, but the experience of being humiliated; and just getting your balls stomped on is gonna get old after a while so you gotta find new ways to be humiliated.
But it's like drat, dude, now you achieve sexual release through the blockchain, and sexuality has become this thoroughly postmodern thing. I dunno where I'm going with this really except that the future is wild as poo poo, and I love it.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

The Metaverse is real, and it's loving awful

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

NoneMoreNegative posted:

powerful computer

vaporwave af

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

im the poorly looped synth jazz

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I wanna put it on my pubes + butt hair

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

George posted:

pants that change color when you fart

mine do that already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
The text needs to be floating above an endlessly scrolling grid of neon lines.

• Locked thread