Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

CommunistPancake posted:

a sub is how you reveal to everyone else that you post on reddit

aaah

please don't look up justfrakkingdoit then

(they deleted my account in a fit after this fool tore up the pedo section of reddit and got televised)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
oooh poor reddit you had some nasty pervo with a subreddit about young girls in bathing suits you were scraping off youtube

and then some old guy got busted for it

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
sega racing games all cyberpunk as hell

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
daaaaaytona

loving can't think of the one with the overpass night-driving arcade game but i distinctly remember the bike game where you had to use your body weight to make the turns and strangely enough for a goon i didn't have the weight back then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_svUt5_e0

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QiAlrSeZAM

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I wish you would !!

:haw:

lol

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

i'd go to the tilt arcade in the gateway mall and hear this, heading for the sf2 machines but everytime his enthusiasm would wreck me

gonna hadouken so hard

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

George posted:

not even emptyquotes pls

There was this guy, and he was always requesting shows that had already played. Yes. No. You have to tell her before. He couldn't quite grasp the idea that the charge nurse couldn't make it be yesterday. She couldn't turn back time, thank you, Einstein! Now, *he* was nuts! *He* was a fruitcake, Jim!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Powaqoatse posted:

lol @ urself

if you cant figure out how to engage stymie or fishmech when they get randy, youre a weak poster imo

danke

• Locked thread