Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
that's a cool project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
our precious bodily fluids

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i also just bought two of those displays lets make it a group yosproject

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
ill start the wiki (i wont)

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
can't wait to get these displays and make them display a bunch of useless information around my house

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
“i am rich enough to be pilled up 24-7 and spend all day at the gym”

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
displays
arrived. most soviet cyberpunk thing i ever saw.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
going to go through the manual tonight and try to translate some of it with the google translate app and a friend from a former soviet bloc country for the parts that google fucks up

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
Hmm. so google translate works good for some things:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
and is a little more confused on more detailed pages

i will pass these off to a friend who might be able to help a little more, but if anyone actually knows russian i ironed all these papers like the newspapers in downton abby and i have high quality pics

full docs for one of them are here
https://imgur.com/a/ku3FJ

EIDE Van Hagar fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Dec 16, 2017

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
There are two different versions of the manuals, looks like the units i got are from two different manufacturers or two different revisions

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
BATHROOMS CONTROL SYSTEMS

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Midjack posted:

thanks, mine didn't come with instructions.

glad it helped! moved most of my spam about them over to the spare projects thread. found someone who has actually got one working, and who made a schematic for a 25 pin parallel port adapter, among other things.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

communism bitch posted:

The one and only time I bought a pair of jeans on amazon they looked completely normal and unremarkable on the website, but when they arrived and they had a huge roaring tiger on the left rear end cheek, rendered in metallic red and gold stitching, possibly with sequins.
Straight in the TRASH.

those sound like the perfect complement for a hypercolor shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

syscall girl posted:

oooh poor reddit you had some nasty pervo with a subreddit about young girls in bathing suits you were scraping off youtube

and then some old guy got busted for it

he was like a 55 year old fat dad from dallas

• Locked thread