Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Blade Runner 2049 looks pretty dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

AlphaKeny1 posted:

dark city was pretty dope

Westworld was conceptually Dark City but with Replicants, in the wild west

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

i want to join the club

how do i do this?

Consult the SA

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

i hope Zuckerberg really is running for POTUS b/c that would 2020 even more cyberpunk

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

qirex posted:

I juts finished watching person of interest and it's like peak 2010s cyberpunk with a lot of really stupid action scenes bolted on

Strangely, its CBS procedural aesthetic is less grating than Mr. Robot's faux-Fincher shtick

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Rex Tillerson will find some way to be Trump's successor so we can have an oil magnate named Rex as prez.

They'll also start making computers again.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

I always thought that the HCF season 2 Westgroup Energy plotline was unintentionally mirroring Exxon's forays into computing in the same era.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Balaji Srinivasan, Trump's FDA Pick, Hates the FDA. But Silicon Valley Likes Him

yeah, deffo in for a cyberpunk presidency

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

are bronies even a big thing nowadays. they're as common as furries now. plus with alt-right shitlords it's usually anime waifu avatars anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

I just got this avatar this past weekend. I'm paranoid that someone on YOSPOS already has it. It seems like a pretty iconic shot from a classic hacker movie. Has anyone had a Whistler av already? I might've seen it somewhere

• Locked thread