Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cocoa Crispies posted:

i like the idea of having to coördinate your trips home by intercepting an object blasting around the atmosphere at 300mph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

bump_fn posted:

can someone post some cyberhunks

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
that's prolly the same robot that fell on a toddler

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

.| .| take me down to the ai city

where the cameras are racist and the cars drive lovely .| .|

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Midjack posted:

that happened in the first episode of the second season of seaquest dsv, too. now that i think about it there was an ep with an underwater hacker colony too

oh yeahhhh the barcode license plate

that world had also outlawed beef due to the methane production of cattle and that rear end in a top hat crewman had gotten ahold of like a half pound of ground and got caught grilling a black market burger in his cabin

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
reagan was outta office for years when the wall came down tho

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i have a few

so much of the equipment in the game is described as being the size of a pack of cigarettes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i love max headroom

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Improbable Lobster posted:

E.Y.E. is very good

no in-game map tho

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Crusader posted:

there's a bar in brooklyn now with this

a e s t h e t i c

that I dig

greenPOS

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
wig for sure

and not an expensive one either

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i kinda want that rollerball energy corp hoodie

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
when is the snow crash tv show

i bet it coincides w/ the altered carbon show

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
my man look like bus station bench

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

NoneMoreNegative posted:

We have such seats to show you.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol the op there is a literal white supremacist

v gibsonian imho

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i like that the second scientist that gets shot is apparently eagerly taking notes about the first scientist getting shot

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Moist von Lipwig posted:

The best nootropic is... meth

oh no it's deffo this one that this crazy permabanned guy uses at work

SpaceClown posted:

OP here's my personal concoction:
    5ug LSD
    -[Tiny, even by microdose standards, but we won't need much. It's the secondary active ingredient!]-
    50mg Speed Paste
    -[Speed because its way cheaper than adderall and functionally the same chemical with a slightly more jittery physical effect and a weaker comedown. You could substitute with adderall, though. 50mg will last many hours.]-
    Multivitamin
    -[Try this concoction with and without this ingredient and it will be clear why I included it.]-
    Caffeinated beverage
    -[Because you need a delivery vessel and this way you cram in yet another stimulant]-

Mix it all together and make sure the vitamin and the paste are dissolved. Combine with a healthy and nutritious breakfast with lots of carbs and fruit to fully realize your potential.

I call it "Sapho Juice" for obvious reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMBb_tPPA8E

Just like the real Sapho Juice, be careful because while it won't stain your lips, minor amphetamine withdrawals are pretty loving awful and you'll be tempted to take some more to get through the grogginess and fogged mind.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

When the bot was then quizzed on its patriotism, it replied, “Taiwan #1, China #4.”

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
http://i.imgur.com/3I0Pr19.mp4

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://mobile.twitter.com/tinybaby/status/908849713994113024

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
anroid only is the real terrifying cyberpunk future here

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

5D AUTISM SPEX posted:

oh yeah i finished the water knife. now ill wait for my dads copy of reamde to be passed down.

lol physical copies of books

such a waste of energy in this cyberpunk future

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/CllrPBuckwell/status/905862413043605504

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
well he is french

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Ruiner just landed on Steam, will be having a look when I get home this evening :cool:

i was not aware that my dilznick is on steam now

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
does he dress up

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/CrazyForHummus/status/915212342761226242

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
oh no i left my laptop in front of a sunny window and now all my files are gone

• Locked thread