Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
How the gently caress did I not find out that the fabled John Sayle's Jurassic Park 4 script had hit the internet in full until today? I feel like I'm holding an internet holy grail in my hands and I want to run away from work right now to go read it.

quote:

Read this, a 2004 article where AICN's Moriarty describes a script that John Sayles' wrote for Jurassic Park 4:
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/18166

Or if you're short on time just read the money shot from it:

I want to tread lightly on what happens over the course of the rest of the film on the off chance that Mary Parent or someone at Universal is seriously going to make this thing. There’s the eight-year-old-boy side of me that thinks that a DIRTY DOZEN-style mercenary team of hyper-smart dinosaurs in body armor killing drug dealers and rescuing kidnapped children will be impossible to resist. And then there’s the side of me that says... WHAT THE gently caress ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! Nick is put in charge of training these five dinosaurs, X1 through X5, and the first thing he does is name them. “Any soldier worth his pay has a name to answer to, not a number,” he says. So we are introduced to Achilles, Hector, Perseus, Orestes, and Spartacus, each of them a specially created deinonychus, which is sort of like a miniature T-rex. They have super-sensitive smell and hearing, incredible strength and speed and pack-hunting instincts, and they have modified forelegs, lengthened and topped with more dextrous fingers, as well as dog DNA for increased obedience and human DNA so they can solve problems well. All of this is topped off with a drug-regulating implant that can dose them with adrenaline or serotonin as the situation demands.

And go ahead. Look at the calendar. We’re a long, long way from April 1st right now.

And now, you too can read what surely must be the greatest script never made:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-1...VRd2prQkxB/edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
It has to be mirrored elsewhere, but if not I will figure out how to get it put up somewhere. This is something that cannot, and should not, be contained.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
The link via this reddit still works:

https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/comments/2p1dpj/because_so_many_people_have_requested_it_john/

• Locked thread