Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Is the doctor able to see Finn? Because his "Indeed" response immediately after Finn's comment about the bird makes it seem so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

So does Porcoline hit on the female player character that hard as well?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Holy moly that soldier scene was tedious.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

ThornBrain posted:

On the plus side, the game will finally live up to its title this Friday. :woop:

Hot diggity!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

My wife is staunchly on the pie side of the cake/pie divide, if that helps prove Chase wrong.

marshmallow creep fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Aug 19, 2017

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

It's like they are the farm owning version of Fire Emblem's Anna.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Now that the dumb, dumb story is done, perhaps we can say it's only up from here?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Vague? It is one of the worst examples of drawn out gassing about that I've seen in ages. I was right there with Yami in wanting it to be over and then being horrified to see that there was simply so much left. Games like this seem really, really bad at the whole "show, don't tell" thing and have lots of inappropriate time-filling jabber taking up space.

Devs, you aren't making an anime; this episode doesn't have to fill a whole time slot with just talk like you realized your budget for the final fight was used up and you have to distract from asset reuse. You can make your point and then loving get on with it!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Some very cute kids in this update. Would a player who isn't doing things quite as efficiently as you are (but more or less had the same goals of getting all the trophies and the like) be more likely to end up spending more time around these kids to see their personalities and events or are they more or less just there for people who can't put the game down?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Who in the hot garbage gently caress thought locking the last act behind something that is so hard to activate was a good idea? Did no one on the dev or QA team do this themselves?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

LordHippoman posted:

This is kind of a pretty good "RuneFactory.txt" statement, if we're being real. I haven't played 3, but so far all the others have included some kind of dumb hoop you have to jump through to get to the end. (Or, in RF2's case, to get to the meat of the game in the first place)

That weird bug in 2 you had where actually doing a thing fast counted as doing it slow because of dumb code was hilarious and dumb.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I think that was the most likeable the dwarf boy has been all game.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Exquisite timing. That should be worth an achievement.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I assume there's a similar conversation for the boys at some point.

Which reminds me that one of the recommended videos that showed up while I was watching this episode was one where they were using a girl avatar and they titled it "Doug becomes a Dad."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Seriously, did you time the audio so Skippy's fake snore hit precisely when Vishnal made the screen shake? That is uncanny timing.

• Locked thread