Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sgt turtle
May 2, 2009

KaineWraith posted:

You can marry the harvest goddess in a lot of Harvest Moon games, so I need to know. Is Ventuswill a bachelorette in Rune Factory 4?

She is not, unfortunately... or fortunately. However you look at it.
Also got to say I'm super excited to watch you play through rune factory four. I put a ton of hours into it but there's 2 events that are triggered by RNG later in the game, that I couldn't never get to trigger. Pretty much killed my chances/desire to finish it.

sgt turtle fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jan 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sgt turtle
May 2, 2009

AltaBrown posted:

The infernal RNG is why I could never marry Margaret, and then finally gave up on the game. I was pretty much done with it, except for that.

Same here. It's also why i never managed to finish the third ARC .

• Locked thread